Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so boring. The journal stuff isn't even like that really nice stuff you see on tiktok. It's like my kids making scrapbooks

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's so boring. The journal stuff isn't even like that really nice stuff you see on tiktok. It's like my kids making scrapbooks
What does she even journal about though?
I used to feel sorry for her like she does not have much in life because of her weight (and no sorry you cant fool me into think your healthy at nearly 40 stone)

people who can watch the lives keep me updated i cant wait to hear about her next sticker shes going to stick down and call it journaling 🤣

did she do the halloween boxes in the end?

What does she even journal about though?
I used to feel sorry for her like she does not have much in life because of her weight (and no sorry you cant fool me into think your healthy at nearly 40 stone)

people who can watch the lives keep me updated i cant wait to hear about her next sticker shes going to stick down and call it journaling 🤣

did she do the halloween boxes in the end?
She has subscribed to a journal craft club so gets a tit load of stickers delivered every month.
@WellJenelle is right, she doesn't actually journal its more like sticking things in a scrap book.
Screenshot_20221018-160137_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-160156_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-160216_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-155931_TikTok.jpg
20221018_160048.jpg

This is vid is showing inside her journal.....
Screenshot_20221018-160112_Gallery.jpg
20221018_160731.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-160751_Gallery.jpg

Oh and shes still on with the crystal hoarding.
Screenshot_20221018-160709_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 1
I’m not trying to be cruel but this woman needs an intervention. I know how hard it is to lose weight and how easy it could have been for her to get to that point without truly realising especially if yo-yo dieting. But she needs to stop focusing on holidays and cruises and focus on her health for a year. She could drop some serious weight (I don’t know if she has medical issues which are stopping her) in a short time but she doesn’t seem very focused. I do feel sorry for her in a way as she probably feels so trapped in her own body and no one intentionally becomes 37 stone, but she needs serious help from friends and family and those that are enabling her behaviours online

Reactions: 2
I’m not trying to be cruel but this woman needs an intervention. I know how hard it is to lose weight and how easy it could have been for her to get to that point without truly realising especially if yo-yo dieting. But she needs to stop focusing on holidays and cruises and focus on her health for a year. She could drop some serious weight (I don’t know if she has medical issues which are stopping her) in a short time but she doesn’t seem very focused. I do feel sorry for her in a way as she probably feels so trapped in her own body and no one intentionally becomes 37 stone, but she needs serious help from friends and family and those that are enabling her behaviours online
Her husband seems a feeder which from experienc can say it does nothing enables you

the thing is i think like you said she feels trapped most likely but she also wont admit when shes wrong if you refer back to her older content shes really snarky about it and just rude even when people are just helping ive heard her be really rude to her loyal followers

i think shes probarly just thought duck it im fat it wont change so im just going to live my life but i truly think with the right support right diet right everything in place she could drop weight

I think also if you have a husband who does everything for you it probarly makes her think its easier to let it be

her body must be struggling on a day to day basis carrying the extra weight

She doesn't ultimately want to do anything but eat, sit her room with her husband washing her and bring her food, while she buys more and more crystals and journals.

She's always manifesting and talking about the how the crystals change your life or mood.
She can do that all she wants but nothings going to happen if she doesn't do something herself.