Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been called out for snapping at someone and dismissing their weight problems because they are smaller than her.
What is this straight size thing? Most shops now go up to 28 or 32 online. She saying if you fit into them you don't qualify as having weight issues?
If someone is 10 stone lighter than her they are still 27 stone and have a huge weight issue.
Also, she 'strives not to judge' but if anyone says anything she doesn't like or agree with they're a troll.
Screenshot_20220615-020828_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-020845_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-020903_TikTok.jpg

I don't like how she makes comments like "someone was moaning about how they were 20 stone and struggling with whatever... they don't realise how easy they have it, imagine being 37 stone!"

I mean how disrespectful to other people's journeys. Not everyone needs to reach 37 stone to be unhappy with their weight. Someone half her size may well be very uncomfortable using aeroplanes/rollercoasters etc etc, let's not belittle that.
Looked back through the threads and found she has previous with this.
Only sorry because someone finally called her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She has been called out for snapping at someone and dismissing their weight problems because they are smaller than her.
What is this straight size thing? Most shops now go up to 28 or 32 online. She saying if you fit into them you don't qualify as having weight issues?
If someone is 10 stone lighter than her they are still 27 stone and have a huge weight issue.
Also, she 'strives not to judge' but if anyone says anything she doesn't like or agree with they're a troll.
View attachment 1344056View attachment 1344057View attachment 1344058

Looked back through the threads and found she has previous with this.
Only sorry because someone finally called her out.
Shes done that a fair bit before said oh if your x weight why are you moaning you dont have a lot to loose not being funny you dont know someones situation and or how tall they are so what might not be a big weight to someone else could be obese on another person especially if height wise your smaller only sorry as shes been called out though i agree

Shes done that a fair bit before said oh if your x weight why are you moaning you dont have a lot to loose not being funny you dont know someones situation and or how tall they are so what might not be a big weight to someone else could be obese on another person especially if height wise your smaller only sorry as shes been called out though i agree
Crys that people are 'fat shaming' but surely she is 'skinny shaming'....though it seems to people she is attacking aren't even slim just people a few stone less obese than her.
I honestly think it stems from jealousy. Can't stand the thought of any woman weighing less or losing more weight than her.
I think she finds it quite jarring when she sees another woman on tiktok who is obese but then she finds out they're 10 stone or so less than her.
It gives her perspective on how big she really is, she doesn't like it and lashes out.

I don't get the stand on one leg thing she keeps doing at the mo.
Is she trying to say 'look how healthy and mobile I am'?
20220615_150123.jpg

Reactions: 1
Sorry but her breathing is terriable she needs to get that checked really noticed it last few lives ive briefly seen bits of its so loud her lungs are probarly being crushed by the weight

Sorry but her breathing is terriable she needs to get that checked really noticed it last few lives ive briefly seen bits of its so loud her lungs are probarly being crushed by the weight
She has said before theres nothing wrong with her breathing, doctors said it was fine and her wheeze was normal.
Probably the same 'doctor' who she claims won't refer her for sleep apnea assessment.
If someone were to ask about her breathing today she will just blame the heat, its never her size.

Its very werid how obsessed with america she is and disney anyone can be a disney fan but how obsessed she is its so bizzare to me

moaning she cant find a scooter would that not be some sort of wake up call you need to change ?

Reactions: 3
I followed her in the beginning but she popped up on live recently with a string of excuses. Sad that she’s not got to the root cause of what’s causing her issues.

Reactions: 3
I followed her in the beginning but she popped up on live recently with a string of excuses. Sad that she’s not got to the root cause of what’s causing her issues.
Shes now doing fodmap for her ‘leaky gut’ i think its all the crap shes been eating in the past she tried saying before her diet was never bad but you never get that big from eating salad i know medication makes you gain weight she really will never get to the root i think shes given up and accepted she is her size its a shame if she took peoples advice on board she might get somewhere but sadly she believes shes always right

As much as i think hes a feeder her husbands been at work and then cooks every day after work whats stopping her sat on the chair at the cooker or sitting down prepping the food shes so lazy she uses her size as an excuse not to do anything

Last edited:
Shes now doing fodmap for her ‘leaky gut’ i think its all the crap shes been eating in the past she tried saying before her diet was never bad but you never get that big from eating salad i know medication makes you gain weight she really will never get to the root i think shes given up and accepted she is her size its a shame if she took peoples advice on board she might get somewhere but sadly she believes shes always right

As much as i think hes a feeder her husbands been at work and then cooks every day after work whats stopping her sat on the chair at the cooker or sitting down prepping the food shes so lazy she uses her size as an excuse not to do anything
Oh man that phrase boils my blood. I’m on FODMAP myself for IBS, but my nutritionist says it’s never scientifically been proven to exist (leaky gut). However people are blaming it for autism and all sorts it’s so wrong 😔
I honestly think she has such a poor relationship with food, if she helped prepare it and learned more about the cooking process it might actually help. I think she’s got really disordered eating habits but until she accepts that and tries to resolve it, nothing will actually work.

The leaky gut is yet another excuse for not losing weight.
She'll use the excuse of she has enough stress with nutrition and a limited food list that she can't think about calories.
Has a doctor diagnosed her? No.

She'll use the excuse of she has enough stress with nutrition and a limited food list that she can't think about calories.
There’s so little evidence to support “leaky gut” that an NHS nutritionist probably won’t bother.

She's talking about veganism now fs.
But only thing stopping is she can't give up eggs, honey and cheese.
I think she enjoys consuming more animal products than them 3 foods.
Always trying to make out she's healthy.

Exactly right 🤣
If she thinks the vegan chicken nuggets and impossible burgers she's talking about right now will help her lose weight she's deluded.
They're just as calorific and full of sodium as the 'real' alternatives.
She has been talking about this a while now this evening, I sense a vegan diet phase coming...

Reading that article where the woman in it says she'd be more pretty if she lost weight and michelle saying 'its story of her life'
I don't think people are telling Michelle to lose weight just for her appearance when she is over 37 stone.
They're telling her because her life is endanger.
I don't know why she can't get her head around that.

I was right. She just said since fodmap she has not counted a single calorie or weight anything and eaten whatever she wants

Last edited: