Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever talk about having depression?
Yeah, but she has said its not caused by her size. But she also uses it as an excuse to eat 'comfort food'.
I know she sees a counsellor through zoom.
She obviously has issues but who knows, she contradicts herself a lot.

Reactions: 3
Again bashing the nhs on live last night

saying shes doing a 12 weeks programme through the nhs designed for weight loss lots of useful stuff on there such as recipes and advice she brushed it off on her live and said i already know all this and shes saying she cant have a 1-1 with them until may so whats the point 🙄 also saying about leg pain but not weight related shes convinced no illness is caused by weight and people who say they are are fat phobic ok then i am a bigger gal myself and i know lot of my health is cause of my weight shes so in denial and really cant see her achieving proper weight loss until she accepts it

Again bashing the nhs on live last night

saying shes doing a 12 weeks programme through the nhs designed for weight loss lots of useful stuff on there such as recipes and advice she brushed it off on her live and said i already know all this and shes saying she cant have a 1-1 with them until may so whats the point 🙄 also saying about leg pain but not weight related shes convinced no illness is caused by weight and people who say they are are fat phobic ok then i am a bigger gal myself and i know lot of my health is cause of my weight shes so in denial and really cant see her achieving proper weight loss until she accepts it
Omg that live was cringe. She was saying how her account is the safest space on the whole of tiktok for body positivity and larger bodies etc

Reactions: 2
The other day she was slagging of saxenda and saying she's sick of people claiming to be experts on saxenda just coz they've lost weight on it. I think she's missing the point there as most saxenda tiktoks I have seen have just been documenting their journey.

Also said she's sick of seeing weight loss surgery on the app. She said she would never want surgery as she wants to be able to eat a full meal and have freedom, and not be restricted after the surgery.

She has a small but very dedicated fan club.

I imagine the small but dedicated fan club are in similar positions to her. She doesn't like seeing weightloss journeys because she is jealous and doesn't like to see people being more successful than her.
Also if she is so body postive how come does she censor her face in those full body videos in the garden?
Made me laugh when she said this dress is too big for her. It really, really isn't.
20220326_163205.jpg

Correct she said she blocks those accounts who she doesn't like e.g surgery, SW or saxenda
I dislike her ‘we dont do slimming world here attitude’ if you know yourself how hard it is to lose weight why not just be happy someones doing well instead of being bitter and jealous ? Shes a walking contradiction

I think having her husband around to do everything for her helps keep her in denial how bad she is.
He makes her meals, brings her meals to her, helps hers bed wash, helps her shower twice a week and the rare times she does go out its with him as she can't walk or travel unassisted.
If something happened to him, at just 46 years old, she would need home carers or have to go into residential care.
All because of her weight.
Then she tells people she is healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think having her husband around to do everything for her helps keep her in denial how bad she is.
He makes her meals, brings her meals to her, helps hers bed wash, helps her shower twice a week and the rare times she does go out its with him as she can't walk or travel unassisted.
If something happened to him, at just 46 years old, she would need home carers or have to go into residential care.
All because of her weight.
Then she tells people she is healthy.
100% spot on!

Just sat watching her live and omg what is up with her she is discussing crystals and was arguing with someone about if they work or not and the person was saying the scientific point of view and about the placebo effect was not being rude just stating their own thoughts on it anyway michelles giving her usual i know it all attitude being snarky and someone comes on the chat saying she has bad energy and why is she being rude she went off live because it made her cry now call me heartless the person was not over nasty just asked why she was being hostile and to actually pause your live and cry is a tad over dramatic so your allowed to sit there be snarky and rude but when someone asks why you are being that way you run away and cry ? Then someone else (may have been same person on different account) came back and said she had a bad energy then she went off again for a cry come back then admitted to having a subway and 3 subway cookies (this is from the woman who saids she does not over eat or binge ) anyway just thought it was such an over reaction when she was being rude to this person in the first place and its someone i quite often see in her lives too

Just sat watching her live and omg what is up with her she is discussing crystals and was arguing with someone about if they work or not and the person was saying the scientific point of view and about the placebo effect was not being rude just stating their own thoughts on it anyway michelles giving her usual i know it all attitude being snarky and someone comes on the chat saying she has bad energy and why is she being rude she went off live because it made her cry now call me heartless the person was not over nasty just asked why she was being hostile and to actually pause your live and cry is a tad over dramatic so your allowed to sit there be snarky and rude but when someone asks why you are being that way you run away and cry ? Then someone else (may have been same person on different account) came back and said she had a bad energy then she went off again for a cry come back then admitted to having a subway and 3 subway cookies (this is from the woman who saids she does not over eat or binge ) anyway just thought it was such an over reaction when she was being rude to this person in the first place and its someone i quite often see in her lives too
She over reacts because she doesn't like it when anyone bursts the bubble she lives in and challenges her delusions.
This is why she can't hack going to the doctors.
She locks herself away in her bedroom, surrounding herself with disney stuff, hoarding crystals and having a husband who waits on her hand and foot and never seems to give her a reality check.
She has convinced herself she the crystals work the same ways he has convinced herself she is healthy and doesn't have an eating problem.
She goes on tiktok lives purely to get reassurance and validation from the same small group every night.

She sometimes talks about someone called Ginny who used to be a follower/moderator but left on bad terms around the 1500 kcal announcement. Anyone got the tea? ☕

Reactions: 1
She sometimes talks about someone called Ginny who used to be a follower/moderator but left on bad terms around the 1500 kcal announcement. Anyone got the tea? ☕
Ginny expressed concern that 1500 calories was too low for Michelle.
Michelle is a dieting expert remember and knows everything so dismissed Ginnys concern as 'lack of support' and trolling.
Thats one of things if I don't get about Michelle, is that she puts it all on the internet but can't handle any differing opinions or constructive criticism.
Not everyone is going to tell her what she wants to hear like her husband.
Screenshot_20220401-051542_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220401-051509_TikTok.jpg
20220401_052120.jpg

Ginny expressed concern that 1500 calories was too low for Michelle.
Michelle is a dieting expert remember and knows everything so dismissed Ginnys concern as 'lack of support' and trolling.
Thats one of things if I don't get about Michelle, is that she puts it all on the internet but can't handle any differing opinions or constructive criticism.
Not everyone is going to tell her what she wants to hear like her husband.
View attachment 1163928View attachment 1163930View attachment 1163931
She was right lasted 3-4 weeks at most she stopped doing the plan weeks ago although wont admitt to that will she but she did and said shes gained weight so she is right in what she said

I find it fascinating how many of the very very overweight tiktokkers are so into crystals and shizzle. There's another lady called Jodie who has had many many failed diet attempts and she's all about the healing power of the crystals. I'm sure it is a legitimate interest and I'm not rubbishing that whole scene but it's interesting to watch.

I find it fascinating how many of the very very overweight tiktokkers are so into crystals and shizzle. There's another lady called Jodie who has had many many failed diet attempts and she's all about the healing power of the crystals. I'm sure it is a legitimate interest and I'm not rubbishing that whole scene but it's interesting to watch.
Suppose its a distraction from reality. Pissing about with crystals is easier than putting meaningful effort into weightloss.
It also provides something else to blame for your health and moods instead of your weight.
As in; its not my weight making me depressed and stay in bed all day, my 'chakras' are off.
I don't need to doctor for knee pain i'll buy an amethyst instead.

She was right lasted 3-4 weeks at most she stopped doing the plan weeks ago although wont admitt to that will she but she did and said shes gained weight so she is right in what she said
She keeps saying she is still on 1500 cals and losing weight. This I don't believe, if she was losing weight massively she'd be posting weigh ins.
If she was still on 1500 cals why isn't she posting the what I eat in a days like at the beginning?
She has posted all these desserts on her insta in the last week so who is eating these?
Screenshot_20220401-205700_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
She had an Indian 2 nights ago following the crystal incident.

I mean I'm dieting too and ate a takeaway this week, so not judging, just saying 🤣

She has said previously she buys in a lot of the content for her blog, so I don't think she is personally making the desserts.
The thing is though she has always denied binging or comfort eating so there right there proves she lies and thats my biggest issue with her is her attitude of having know everything and more then other ive seen some people give her fair advice and shes just rude about it and scoffs at them her she blocked someone from her live because they do saxenda and shes jealous of their progress thats just bitter and actually sad
With the deserts unless her family are eating them i dont believe they are just brought for the blog i mean her blog is not big by any means just seems a waste of money i dont believe for one second shes not eating them at all

• Heart
She had an Indian 2 nights ago following the crystal incident.

I mean I'm dieting too and ate a takeaway this week, so not judging, just saying 🤣

She has said previously she buys in a lot of the content for her blog, so I don't think she is personally making the desserts.
Even if she is buying them and not baking them, no way is she not eating them.
It would take a lot of will power even for the average person to just take photos of and then throw out nice cakes, buns and cookies.
If you're 35+ stone you don't have that much willpower.