Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just doomed quite frankly. I feel like she's just too far gone to change on her own now. She has deep rooted issues with food and the way she thinks about diet and health. It's sad because I feel like she could have an amazing life. She seems intelligent, she has hobbies and interests. She's limited by her denial.
You're right. If getting skin infections in folds, not being able to shower unassisted and requiring a power scooter in your mid forties isn't enough to motivate her nothing will be.
Husband doesn't seem to do anything to encourage her. Maybe he is a feeder.

Reactions: 2
You know what i think your right whats being said here her issues are so deep rooted and unless your going to take care of that she will always struggle

Denies comfort eating denies binge eating saids to her a binge is not eating lots just eating what you fancy 🙄 ok then

Funny how when she saids her mood is down she wants to not stick to her plan which saids to me she is a comfort and emotional eater her husband seems to encourage it to some extent it must be an awful way to live i somtimes wonder if her being so loud and cocky is just a cover up for the problems deep down she knows she has but either does not know how to or cant adresss it i wonder when she will be back

Reactions: 1
Not weighing in this week because she had a huge binge. Not her fault though, its because she was due on her period

I swear she had her period last week and that was why she gained?🤷🏻‍♀️
Last week she was blaming PCOS. all the same though because its just an excuse isn't it. She never takes ownership and says 'I gained because I ate crap'. She blames everything and everyone but herself for her weight.

Last week she was blaming PCOS. all the same though because its just an excuse isn't it. She never takes ownership and says 'I gained because I ate crap'. She blames everything and everyone but herself for her weight.
Shes so aggressive in how she talks as well i caught a bit of her discussing asmr and how she was talking about it was like genuinally had pissed in her cornflakes one minute shes saying if you dont like somthing scroll on then full on ranting raging about asmr (follow your own logic then) 🤣

she never blames herself always somthing or someone elses fault thats where shes gone wrong not taking accountability all this rubbish she spouts about her health too ‘well thin people can get this and that’ no love sorry you got diabetes because your 37 stone she has many deep rooted issues and untill she faces that true weight loss will never start

• Heart
I don't like how she makes comments like "someone was moaning about how they were 20 stone and struggling with whatever... they don't realise how easy they have it, imagine being 37 stone!"

I mean how disrespectful to other people's journeys. Not everyone needs to reach 37 stone to be unhappy with their weight. Someone half her size may well be very uncomfortable using aeroplanes/rollercoasters etc etc, let's not belittle that.

Reactions: 3
I don't like how she makes comments like "someone was moaning about how they were 20 stone and struggling with whatever... they don't realise how easy they have it, imagine being 37 stone!"

I mean how disrespectful to other people's journeys. Not everyone needs to reach 37 stone to be unhappy with their weight. Someone half her size may well be very uncomfortable using aeroplanes/rollercoasters etc etc, let's not belittle that.
She claims she can fit in a single plane seat and ride the rides at disney no problem.
Yet, she needs a power scooter to get around..
I'm sure she said her weight is not the cause of her health issues.
She was adamant the celluitis on her belly was nothing to do with her weight even though its a bacterial skin infection morbidly obese people are more susceptible to. Very rare for a healthy 46 year old to get it.

She claims she can fit in a single plane seat and ride the rides at disney no problem.
Yet, she needs a power scooter to get around..
I'm sure she said her weight is not the cause of her health issues.
She was adamant the celluitis on her belly was nothing to do with her weight even though its a bacterial skin infection morbidly obese people are more susceptible to. Very rare for a healthy 46 year old to get it.
Oh this is her oldest argument in the book ‘no health condition is caused by weight alone ‘

its like tell me your in denial about your weight without telling me your indenial about your weight

Thats such an ignorant comment to make why cant watch her her know it all attitude and thinking she has it worse then everyone else gets to me

Oh this is her oldest argument in the book ‘no health condition is caused by weight alone ‘

its like tell me your in denial about your weight without telling me your indenial about your weight

Thats such an ignorant comment to make why cant watch her her know it all attitude and thinking she has it worse then everyone else gets to me
She has it worse than other obese people but is as healthy as someone of normal weight...ok :unsure:

does anyone think its odd how much saxenda triggers her ? She said she cant watch people of videos doing it because it gets to her how there losing weight and she never did on hers

someone joined her live she scoffed and said another persons doing it a few days ago she tried to tell someone saxanda is not making then loose weight its eating in a calorie defict which is the key to weightloss 🙄 because it suppresses your appetite while i get the point she was trying to make it just come off really condescending she really seems very bitter because her own journey is not going well yet again not weighing and blaming it on period and pcos thats so unhealthy imo

Not weighing in this week because she had a huge binge. Not her fault though, its because she was due on her period
Oh wait i thought a binge to her was not a massive binge it just meant eating one thing she fancied 🤔 that should not effect your weight 🤣 this woman trips over her own stories

Last edited:
I think its just too overwhelming for her. I am overweight and I'm 24lbs down at the moment just doing a calorie deficit. I feel motivated because 2 stone feels like a good chunk of weight loss and it spurs me on more. I think for her, she'd need to lose like...6 or 7 stone to even feel like she's getting anywhere. Maybe that's not accurate but I think personally I'd find it so overwhelming to think about being 30 whatever stone she is and how you begin to sort that out. I really think at this point she needs to give in to some help.

does anyone think its odd how much saxenda triggers her ? She said she cant watch people of videos doing it because it gets to her how there losing weight and she never did on hers

someone joined her live she scoffed and said another persons doing it a few days ago she tried to tell someone saxanda is not making then loose weight its eating in a calorie defict which is the key to weightloss 🙄 because it suppresses your appetite while i get the point she was trying to make it just come off really condescending she really seems very bitter because her own journey is not going well yet again not weighing and blaming it on period and pcos thats so unhealthy imo

Oh wait i thought a binge to her was not a massive binge it just meant eating one thing she fancied 🤔 that should not effect your weight 🤣 this woman trips over her own stories
I'm starting to think she's fundementally lazy.
She's against saxenda, weight loss surgery and most diets. She says they don't work for her.
For these things to work she would have to put in effort and make sacrifrices.

She says she doesn't go out because she can't walk far and she doesn't shower everyday as its too difficult on her own.
For her to improve her fitness and get mobile would again require a lot of hard work and sacrifices.

Instead, she prefers to sit in her bedroom all day, draw in her endless journals, read the secret (can manifest all she wants life won't change if she stays in that room), piss about on her blog a bit, buy endless crystals and disney crap online, have her meals brought to her by her husband and go on lives where people kiss her arse and tell her how 'strong' she is.
She prefers this life because it is easy and requires 0 effort on her part.

She is as addicted to comfort as much as she is food.

• Heart
The least she could do is get out of bed and go downstairs to eat. Instead she spends all day on her bed on her PC and then continues to eat up there. Can't be mentally healthy to do that.

The least she could do is get out of bed and go downstairs to eat. Instead she spends all day on her bed on her PC and then continues to eat up there. Can't be mentally healthy to do that.
Her husband definitely comes across as someone who enables her in many ways she seems to just sit in her room at the pc it must be quite lonely and sad in some ways but shes the only one who can change it and i dont think she wants to put the effort in deep down she needs to learn to take advice and stop with her know it all attitude and actually accept she needs help

So i was re watching some old videos she used the period excuse around the 2nd of march too she has not been on it as such for at least 2-3 weeks and thats why shes not showed her meals for a while either