Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lighter life stuff looks so beyond rank 😷 has anyone here tried it? It looks so unpalatable. I'm curious to know if it tastes okay.
I've done shake that weight which is the very similar cheaper version..it was ok. The soups were nice, the noodles looked like cat sick but were edible.
If you've had any Slim Fast stuff it's very similar.

Reactions: 2
I did lighterlife and the stuff is rank. She’s clearly falling off the wagon. She’s now adding cheese to the lighterlife pastas, she’s having sandwiches and kebabs when before it was just the lighterlife meals and bars. This will be another fail and she will blame everything else but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she literally bashes every other plan that didnt ‘work’ for her she constantly bashes saxenda i have my own thoughts on it but she constantly bashes other plans while saying you do you il do me but then goes on to say how x y z diet is bad i just think why ? Whats the point if your attitude is you do you il do me why sit and bash other plans ?

she wont stick to this especially eating things like bread again that will make you bloat she wont admitt to falling off it though her know it all attitude pissing me off

Shes falling off the wagon 'forgetting to film' her shakes and having takeaways again.
I suspect she eats more than she records too.
Oh without a doubt shes in denial like ive never known someone in so much denial i am a big gal myself but i can say i have a problem
While i acknowledge several things contribute to weight her life style has to be one of them i am not believing she got that big by eating salad and meat like she tried saying

just even look at her comfort meal days or when she gets a takeaway her portions are massive

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just said on live 'not been to a restaurant in years'
She really expects people to believe she got to 37 stone on salad

Just said on live 'not been to a restaurant in years'
She really expects people to believe she got to 37 stone on salad
I asked her what her diet was like before and she told me her diet was pretty much the same in terms of food always had a shake for breakfast sanwhich and something else for lunch and protein and salad for dinner she saids her medication pcos and other things made her gain weight she clearly binges off camara

I asked her what her diet was like before and she told me her diet was pretty much the same in terms of food always had a shake for breakfast sanwhich and something else for lunch and protein and salad for dinner she saids her medication pcos and other things made her gain weight she clearly binges off camara
It makes it harder to lose weight due to hormone flucuations and sugar cravings but it doesn't make you 37 stone.
I have PCOS and at my biggest was 20 odd stone and that was through eating calorific, sugary, fatty junk. I Wasn't gaining out of nowhere.
It doesn't automatically make you fat, Victoria Beckham has PCOS...

It makes it harder to lose weight due to hormone flucuations and sugar cravings but it doesn't make you 37 stone.
I have PCOS and at my biggest was 20 odd stone and that was through eating calorific, sugary, fatty junk. I Wasn't gaining out of nowhere.
It doesn't automatically make you fat, Victoria Beckham has PCOS...
Exactly that its just the excuses that do my nut in and how fat does not mean unhealthy and how shes the picture of health besides her diabetes 🙄

Exactly that its just the excuses that do my nut in and how fat does not mean unhealthy and how shes the picture of health besides her diabetes 🙄
She gained 3lb this week...not her fault though! its because she's due on her period.
Not the kebabs then lol
AND
The weight gain has put her in a low mood so she's fighting the urge to binge and thinks she will today.

So she has gained this week and she says it's her period so she's not bothered. I know we can fluctuate with our hormones but I suspect this is more denial and she's just been overeating again ☹

So she has gained this week and she says it's her period so she's not bothered. I know we can fluctuate with our hormones but I suspect this is more denial and she's just been overeating again ☹
Shes already decided she is going to binge today. The way shes talking her minds made up.

It's so frustrating. This is when she really needs to dig in and keep going but she just quits. She's like the people on my 600lb life

I personally understand the struggles of weight loss and 3 weeks mark is often the time you fall off the wagon - so her gaining this week isn't a shock. I'd argue that is normal and it's OK to struggle, especially if you've battled with your weight and food your whole life. The key part is acknowledging it, reflecting and putting in a plan to keep going.

But the denial is ridiculous.

Shes gained 3lb feeling down wants to binge but when she saids binge not eat all the pies just eat somthing over calories because she feels down which shows to me she comfort eats / emotional eats which has most likely led to her weight gain to the extent it is now although she denies that back to 2800 calories today though so healthy 🙄

I personally understand the struggles of weight loss and 3 weeks mark is often the time you fall off the wagon - so her gaining this week isn't a shock. I'd argue that is normal and it's OK to struggle, especially if you've battled with your weight and food your whole life. The key part is acknowledging it, reflecting and putting in a plan to keep going.

But the denial is ridiculous.
This is my problem with her im a big gal my self and know the struggle however shes constantly in denial her cocky know it all attitude does my head in too someone will suggest somthing and she saids oh i already done it she wont even discuss certain diets ‘we dont do fasting here ‘ i just do not get why shes so ignorant i think she needs help tbh but while shes in so denial wont get far sadly

I can imagine that she must be a very difficult person to live with in general. She is always correct, not allowing discussion or other opinions. She’s married isn’t she? Her poor husband.

I can imagine that she must be a very difficult person to live with in general. She is always correct, not allowing discussion or other opinions. She’s married isn’t she? Her poor husband.
The way she demands him on her streams 🤣 oh get me this do that he seems to do a lot for her like making her food etc i understand it must be difficult to stand and cook but why not take a chair in the kitchen while you prepare etc her husband seems always to cook because shes always live before her dinner

She's just doomed quite frankly. I feel like she's just too far gone to change on her own now. She has deep rooted issues with food and the way she thinks about diet and health. It's sad because I feel like she could have an amazing life. She seems intelligent, she has hobbies and interests. She's limited by her denial.