Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WellJenelle

VIP Member
I find it fascinating how many of the very very overweight tiktokkers are so into crystals and shizzle. There's another lady called Jodie who has had many many failed diet attempts and she's all about the healing power of the crystals. I'm sure it is a legitimate interest and I'm not rubbishing that whole scene but it's interesting to watch.

Reactions: 2

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Shes now doing fodmap for her ‘leaky gut’ i think its all the crap shes been eating in the past she tried saying before her diet was never bad but you never get that big from eating salad i know medication makes you gain weight she really will never get to the root i think shes given up and accepted she is her size its a shame if she took peoples advice on board she might get somewhere but sadly she believes shes always right

As much as i think hes a feeder her husbands been at work and then cooks every day after work whats stopping her sat on the chair at the cooker or sitting down prepping the food shes so lazy she uses her size as an excuse not to do anything
Oh man that phrase boils my blood. I’m on FODMAP myself for IBS, but my nutritionist says it’s never scientifically been proven to exist (leaky gut). However people are blaming it for autism and all sorts it’s so wrong 😔
I honestly think she has such a poor relationship with food, if she helped prepare it and learned more about the cooking process it might actually help. I think she’s got really disordered eating habits but until she accepts that and tries to resolve it, nothing will actually work.

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Back from disney and so far only talking about food she had and how she was too 'poorly' to go out some evenings.
She literally went to Disney to do the same thing she does at home.
Shop, eat and sit.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
The leaky gut is yet another excuse for not losing weight.
She'll use the excuse of she has enough stress with nutrition and a limited food list that she can't think about calories.
Has a doctor diagnosed her? No.
There’s so little evidence to support “leaky gut” that an NHS nutritionist probably won’t bother.

ell73949032838

I’m not trying to be cruel but this woman needs an intervention. I know how hard it is to lose weight and how easy it could have been for her to get to that point without truly realising especially if yo-yo dieting. But she needs to stop focusing on holidays and cruises and focus on her health for a year. She could drop some serious weight (I don’t know if she has medical issues which are stopping her) in a short time but she doesn’t seem very focused. I do feel sorry for her in a way as she probably feels so trapped in her own body and no one intentionally becomes 37 stone, but she needs serious help from friends and family and those that are enabling her behaviours online

WellJenelle

VIP Member
She's so boring. The journal stuff isn't even like that really nice stuff you see on tiktok. It's like my kids making scrapbooks

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Imo its just ungreatful its a dream holiday for many because of how expensive it is half the tat she brought she probarly puts away and never bothers with it again only buys it for the brand of it being disney she comes across as a fake disney fan tbh i get they have been a lot so have done most things but even before she was ill and after she was live several times in the hotel no way would i spend that much to just go away and stuff my face i think she probarly struggled more then she will admit because of her size hence why they seem to have slow days not doing much
Definitely her size playing a part. You don't get food poisoning for a day, she was knackered from travelling.
By sounds of it after every day they had at the park she'd have another day in the hotel poorly.
More like she's so used to staying in bed she can't cope with long days outside.

Quote from live: 'we had 5 vegan options from flower show, limedole whip, then watched fireworks I had a footlong hotdog, then I had a mickey mouse cake pop and brownie. That was it for my food. It doesn't sound like much food.'
Forget the other stuff, in what world does a footlong hotdog not sound like much food 😳

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
does anyone think its odd how much saxenda triggers her ? She said she cant watch people of videos doing it because it gets to her how there losing weight and she never did on hers

someone joined her live she scoffed and said another persons doing it a few days ago she tried to tell someone saxanda is not making then loose weight its eating in a calorie defict which is the key to weightloss 🙄 because it suppresses your appetite while i get the point she was trying to make it just come off really condescending she really seems very bitter because her own journey is not going well yet again not weighing and blaming it on period and pcos thats so unhealthy imo

Not weighing in this week because she had a huge binge. Not her fault though, its because she was due on her period
Oh wait i thought a binge to her was not a massive binge it just meant eating one thing she fancied 🤔 that should not effect your weight 🤣 this woman trips over her own stories

Last edited:

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She has been called out for snapping at someone and dismissing their weight problems because they are smaller than her.
What is this straight size thing? Most shops now go up to 28 or 32 online. She saying if you fit into them you don't qualify as having weight issues?
If someone is 10 stone lighter than her they are still 27 stone and have a huge weight issue.
Also, she 'strives not to judge' but if anyone says anything she doesn't like or agree with they're a troll.
Screenshot_20220615-020828_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-020845_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20220615-020903_TikTok.jpg

I don't like how she makes comments like "someone was moaning about how they were 20 stone and struggling with whatever... they don't realise how easy they have it, imagine being 37 stone!"

I mean how disrespectful to other people's journeys. Not everyone needs to reach 37 stone to be unhappy with their weight. Someone half her size may well be very uncomfortable using aeroplanes/rollercoasters etc etc, let's not belittle that.
Looked back through the threads and found she has previous with this.
Only sorry because someone finally called her out.

Last edited:

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Just said on live 'not been to a restaurant in years'
She really expects people to believe she got to 37 stone on salad

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
There is collecting pins and there is hoarding pins.
Collecting pins normally would be buying one wherever you go. She bought 30 or so of them in one trip.
Same with the crystals how many lumps of quartz and jasper does one need?
Whatever properties the crystals are supposed to have to improve her life clearly aren't working

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She's one of them obese people that maintains 'they don't eat that much' and lie about what they eat.
She reminds me of some of the people on 'my 600lb life'
As dr Nowzarden says 'the scale does not lie, people do.'
He would tell her some hard facts wouldn’t he?! 🤣

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I swear she had her period last week and that was why she gained?🤷🏻‍♀️
Last week she was blaming PCOS. all the same though because its just an excuse isn't it. She never takes ownership and says 'I gained because I ate crap'. She blames everything and everyone but herself for her weight.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Thank god someone made a thread for her !!!

I agree with you she is anti diet and i am sorry i am big my self you do not get that big by not over eating or binge eating she saids she is happy with her weight how can anyone be happy at a young age and having to be showered by their husband she bashes pretty much every diet or weight loss plan because shes not stuck to then clearly

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
On a 1500 calorie day a diet and only eats healthy normally but still salivating over and commenting on dessert videos...
Screenshot_20220212-160744_TikTok.jpg

I'm following her quite closely. I caught a bit of her live and she was much more personable than in some of her videos.

I agree with her that it's damaging to take 10 year olds to Weight Watchers.
There will be plenty of 10 year olds taken to weight watchers. It's not a reason to eat yourself to 37 stone. To the point where you can't travel alone, can't shower unassisted.
But she still refuses to take responsibility.
Its not her mums fault for taking her to WW that she is 37 stone.
Her mum and the WW consultant are not there shovelling the 5000+ calories a day into her mouth that is required to maintain her size.

Other 30+ stone tiktokers like fattdann and even lawrence admit they got to their size eating vast quantities.

There more than likely is a psychological reason from childhood that makes her eat to get to that size, problem is she denies overeating.
She says she wants a psychologist rather than wls. How can the psychologist help if she refuses to take any responsibility for her actions or even truthfully admit her own eating habits are the problem?

Last edited: