Better Being Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe her bars are $5.50! Even Grenade bars are only $4.40 and their top tier (and imported from uk). Muscle Nation bars are only $3.60!
---
Not even that, they aren’t that amazing. I’ve tried them all and the only one that’s remotely good is the pink strawberry one, the rest don’t actually taste like anything to me, which is funny since she says the hazel nut choc chip is like a Ferrero Rocher. Has anyone else tried them? Thoughts? The prices in the vending machine aren’t that bad considering you pay for convenience; it comes to about the same if you buy five or ten bars online and you still have to pay extra for postage so you would think it would be more at the gym

Reactions: 1
Not even that, they aren’t that amazing. I’ve tried them all and the only one that’s remotely good is the pink strawberry one, the rest don’t actually taste like anything to me, which is funny since she says the hazel nut choc chip is like a Ferrero Rocher. Has anyone else tried them? Thoughts? The prices in the vending machine aren’t that bad considering you pay for convenience; it comes to about the same if you buy five or ten bars online and you still have to pay extra for postage so you would think it would be more at the gym
I am a fan 🤷🏻‍♀️ My fave is the choc hazelnut. I think it tastes like Nutella 😋 I like the strawberry one too and the newish choc brownie one. I do think they are exxy though and will only buy them on sale or with a decent discount code.

Very bloated and worst body image day but still goes to the gym in a little crop. Cant be that body conscious surely? i'd wear a loose tshirt on those days but thats just me. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again - she 💯 binge eats. She shows us what she wants to and then binges or she’d be teeny tiny.
I dunno - her ED probably fucked with her hormones so much that’s she’s essentially like a menopausal woman - which means any level of stress - such as eating a very low calorie diet and doing high intensity exercise, and her stories show that she does both - will result in weight gain not loss.

Reactions: 3
what on earth makes influencers think we want to see them looking like this first thing sunday morning?!
Haha it's always stuck me as weird that she posts these videos of her running on the treadmill. Like it must be so uncomfortable, I have to concentrate on not falling just walking on a treadmill 😂 why hold your phone out and film yourself running over and over and over again? We get it, you're a runner now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe if she didnt get up at 330am to
workout before work she would “get enough sleep” most days 🤦🏼‍♀️
For real, I am committed to the gym but if I have assignments/prac work that keep me up late, you can bet your ass that I'm sleeping in the next day. She uses the "it's good for my mental health" too much because she might find that a genuine balance would make her feel 100x better

Reactions: 3
out walking at 4:23am…. shes nuts! absolutely
nuts and needs to get a life.
There are so many other ways to help with mental health that aren’t exercise. If you need to wake up long before dawn to exercise, you need to really think hard about how helpful it is, and if it is actually the ED controlling you.

Reactions: 4
She is nuts! I agree, a good night's sleep is much more beneficial. Helps speed up metabolism and also when you're not tired, you crave less food. Spoken as a toddler-mum who couldn't lose weight for the first two years as was severely sleep deprived!