Better Being Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 💯 binge eats. She’s certainly not fat at all but the lifestyle she portrays and the way she looks so not add up one bit

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She 💯 binge eats. She’s certainly not fat at all but the lifestyle she portrays and the way she looks so not add up one bit
Agree. She exercises 7 days a week and essentially lives off steamed veg, fish and weetbix. She looks like a size 12-14 to me - absolutely nothing wrong with that, but given the lifestyle she shows us I would expect her to be much smaller. Unless years of ED's have messed up her metabolism?

Reactions: 1
Agree. She exercises 7 days a week and essentially lives off steamed veg, fish and weetbix. She looks like a size 12-14 to me - absolutely nothing wrong with that, but given the lifestyle she shows us I would expect her to be much smaller. Unless years of ED's have messed up her metabolism?
It would have for sure… but she’d still be smaller

Okay look I don’t know why I’m so invested in this poor girl but I am and here we are! Today I did look at her bod (I hate to do this to others as it’s not right ) but this comment stuck in my mind I think there has to be something going on with this poor girls bod to sustain her life on such little food… or is it the age old we only see a snippet of one’s life on social media ?

Reactions: 7
Okay look I don’t know why I’m so invested in this poor girl but I am and here we are! Today I did look at her bod (I hate to do this to others as it’s not right ) but this comment stuck in my mind I think there has to be something going on with this poor girls bod to sustain her life on such little food… or is it the age old we only see a snippet of one’s life on social media ?
I think she's way too much of a control freak to have fallen into binge eating but there's definitely something up

Glad I stumbled across this thread. I had to unfollow her a while ago, her lifestyle is so unhealthy and unsustainable. I wish she'd get proper help.

Reactions: 5
she keeps talking about these "long shifts" at work… They are eight hours , which I consider a normal shift at my office, not a long one 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Is Steph no longer affiliated with Naked Harvest? I noticed all her recipes used to say to use their protein but now just says ‘pea protein’

• Wow
IMG_4671.png

Imagine asking a friend to bring some snacks for your morning out and they show up with this 🤮 it reminds me of cheap dog treats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In todays addition of im concerned files …. She’s been sick with a cold and clearly rundown but still needing the gym?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
IMG_4717.png

There can’t be enough calories in these meals to sustain an adult female, let alone the amount of exercise and walking she does

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before I’ll say it again - she 💯 binge eats. She shows us what she wants to and then binges or she’d be teeny tiny.