Better Being Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so conflicted by this thread 😖
I still follow but muted stories because her constant fitness/eating habits were making me feel negative. But I still love her Better Being products and support that small business.

Reactions: 1
I’m so conflicted by this thread 😖
I still follow but muted stories because her constant fitness/eating habits were making me feel negative. But I still love her Better Being products and support that small business.
Im just not sure if it's healthy for her to be working with food all day and so food focussed with all these recipes etc given her history with her eating disorder. She doesnt eat what she bakes, always gives it to others to eat so she's a feeder- definitely a sign she still has a few issues :(

wow, chill the hell out Steph! The user was just genuinely asking how you manage to heat fish at work, no need to fly off the handle! something tells me she's been reading here for her to get THAT worked up over an innocent message.
I thought the same thing, sorry but still disgusting. I also hope she’s the only one that uses the desk because I hot desk and can not stand when other people have eaten at the desk, I don’t care how clean you think you are 🤢

wow, chill the hell out Steph! The user was just genuinely asking how you manage to heat fish at work, no need to fly off the handle! something tells me she's been reading here for her to get THAT worked up over an innocent message.
If she’s eating cold fish, veggies and rice that’s even grosser 🤢 not only does she stink out the office but doesn’t even get to enjoy a warm meal- no winners in that scenario. Why does she get so passionately upset about the smallest bit of commentary anyway

Reactions: 2
If she’s eating cold fish, veggies and rice that’s even grosser 🤢 not only does she stink out the office but doesn’t even get to enjoy a warm meal- no winners in that scenario. Why does she get so passionately upset about the smallest bit of commentary anyway
probably since her stans have gone running to her again, this time telling her she now has a tattle thread 😂

"his lisp gives me life" ?!! why can't these instagrammers just talk like normal human beings?!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
So many of her answers to the questions show she knows there is a thread about her. And guess what. She isn’t wrong. She really is boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
if I were Steph, I would not be putting like things like this on my social media when it is open to the public. There is no shame in struggling with mental health, but there are some things that I would rather my boss just didn't know eg "I'm just turning up to work to survive not thrive today and do the basics to get through the shift".. . really not what my boss would want to hear 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

if I were Steph, I would not be putting like things like this on my social media when it is open to the public. There is no shame in struggling with mental health, but there are some things that I would rather my boss just didn't know eg "I'm just turning up to work to survive not thrive today and do the basics to get through the shift".. . really not what my boss would want to hear 🤷🏼‍♀️
Completely agree. My boss would rather I’d be honest and take a mental health day/week/month to get well enough to do my job.

she needs to chill out!
She’s working full time and studying full time and also trying to keep doing her ED fuelled exercise regime.

“already taken my rest days” sounds like she isn’t enjoying the workouts, everything to do with Steph is just so so unhealthy.

I actually feel sorry for the girl, she can’t see how disordered she is at the moment.

Reactions: 5
Really showing how not to do life. You’re burnt out because you get up at 3.45am to “clear my head” do your excessive exercise under the guise of mental health. Surely sleep is more necessary than exercise.

Also, last night I went out. In the afternoon I bought myself a Pepsi max to help stay awake. Not really heroic stuff.

I really feel for this girl, she is obviously intelligent. But is so trapped in this cycle she’s created for herself.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Really showing how not to do life. You’re burnt out because you get up at 3.45am to “clear my head” do your excessive exercise under the guise of mental health. Surely sleep is more necessary than exercise.

Also, last night I went out. In the afternoon I bought myself a Pepsi max to help stay awake. Not really heroic stuff.

I really feel for this girl, she is obviously intelligent. But is so trapped in this cycle she’s created for herself.
Sorry but i have a 9 month old baby and REALLY know what sleep deprivation is - she has no idea! Harry Styles was her choice too, no-one forced her to go 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3