Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so petty, but whenever she shows her parents’ house it irritates me that they are clearly so
rich and also the house is such a mess, full of stuff in that way that only a middle class eccentric’s house can be. Mess is socially acceptable if you’re middle class!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is so petty, but whenever she shows her parents’ house it irritates me that they are clearly so
rich and also the house is such a mess, full of stuff in that way that only a middle class eccentric’s house can be. Mess is socially acceptable if you’re middle class!
Same. I also hate that they've got a tiny kitten that's (presumably) not adopted.

Reactions: 4
Charlotte BHC seems to think that this is her thread judging by her twitter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bless her. Sorry hun, you might be a stirrer but your 1.3k IG followers and 4.9k Twitter followers aren't quite enough for a thread of your own xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep saying ‘my thread’ ??? 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t. This is Bethany’s thread.... unless she’s meaning another thread on another forum cos I can’t see any specifically for Charlotte on here 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm convinced CBHC has posted on tattle before
I'd love to know how she was made aware of Tattle, who was she googling? 👀

I don't mind Charlotte but I'm not a fan of how she appears to have appointed herself spokesperson of the Working Class. I'm working class and she doesn't speak for my experience. You can't lump us all in together.

Reactions: 6
Bless her. Sorry hun, you might be a stirrer but your 1.3k IG followers and 4.9k Twitter followers aren't quite enough for a thread of your own xoxo
I really liked her until she started pretending she had a thread ☹

Also Hemel is over an hour’s drive out of London so pls desist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not interesting enough for her own thread. Working class queen who drives around in a BMW with all the lip fillers, lashes, and nails. Meh. I did like her sex stories Tiny Letter but she only bothered about 5 times.

Sorry but this post is absolutely insufferably. Yes I wish I could just wander round London shopping and lazing by the lido but some of us are key workers. I’m bitter, I want to be bankrolled by my parents and have book deals land in my lap
bleeping hell. Insufferable sums up it exactly. Gross.

• Heart
Yeah must be easy to have bleeping "joie de vivre" (puke) when you're dripping in wealth and privilege.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Sorry but this post is absolutely insufferably. Yes I wish I could just wander round London shopping and lazing by the lido but some of us are key workers. I’m bitter, I want to be bankrolled by my parents and have book deals land in my lap
I would never identify her with the "joie de vivre"🤣
She looks haughty and stuck up in her false self acceptance.

Reactions: 7
Whomst amongst us could not bury deep inside to find our ~joy de vivre~ if someone else had bought our property for us 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Never understood the stanning of CBHC, she’s an obnoxious narcissist who wears her class like a personality trait. No one’s that bothered, love.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't see any posts from Charlotte BHC claiming she has a thread - what was she saying?

(Just as I'm mentioning her anyway, I used to like her but her only personality trait now seems to be being ✨Working Class✨ and literally linking everything back to it. I saw her recently say something she was making was grey and that somehow obviously meant she was working class. (I get she was referring to the grey interiors trend etc and classist mocking of them...) not EVERYTHING has to be about class.

Funny how most genuinely working class people don't go around flaunting it, it's always the ones that grew up wc but had a bit of a shove up the class ladder and started mingling with middle class people. Liking grey interiors and drinking cans doesn't make you working class.

Tbh though, if I had once been pals with ur good dude, Bert, I'd probably aggressively shout about my class background also. Bethany seems utterly clueless about her privilege and needs to be reminded that not everyone has it how she has it.

Also, who the duck are these people commending her "joie de vivre"?! What an odd thing for anyone you know to comment on. It makes me think she's confusing 'friends' with people that are just deluded, arse-licking fans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.