Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see any posts from Charlotte BHC claiming she has a thread - what was she saying?

(Just as I'm mentioning her anyway, I used to like her but her only personality trait now seems to be being ✨Working Class✨ and literally linking everything back to it. I saw her recently say something she was making was grey and that somehow obviously meant she was working class. (I get she was referring to the grey interiors trend etc and classist mocking of them...) not EVERYTHING has to be about class.

Funny how most genuinely working class people don't go around flaunting it, it's always the ones that grew up wc but had a bit of a shove up the class ladder and started mingling with middle class people. Liking grey interiors and drinking cans doesn't make you working class.

Tbh though, if I had once been pals with ur good dude, Bert, I'd probably aggressively shout about my class background also. Bethany seems utterly clueless about her privilege and needs to be reminded that not everyone has it how she has it.

Also, who the duck are these people commending her "joie de vivre"?! What an odd thing for anyone you know to comment on. It makes me think she's confusing 'friends' with people that are just deluded, arse-licking fans.
I can’t see anything either!

We need to cut off the oxygen supply and stop discussing her. Delusional about living in London and on tattle.
She said she lives in London?!

I thought where whole brand was Hemel-dweller?

ETA whilst I do agree that we should stop grooming her ego by making her think she'd relevant enough to be discussed on Tattle; I'd like to point out that it's simply because Bethany Rutter is so boring and a tenuously linked potential ex-friend is slightly more interesting but that doesn't make it anything to write home about :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Controversial opinion but I would take 10 of Charlotte over Bethany even if I do broady agree with the points about being the self appointed spokesperson for the working class being a bit grating at times.

At least she's interesting and can make jewellery competently 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s making hoops now. Literally look like something from 80s you’d find in a charity shop? Awful colour too. I don’t get it!
Yet again, this sort of thing is all over Etsy. She's yet to make anything even slightly original.

Reactions: 2
Her husband's TikTok is cringy but is it just me or is he slightly more attractive in motion?

Reactions: 3
Her husband's TikTok is cringy but is it just me or is he slightly more attractive in motion?
No I just absolutely cannot see past the cringe. Also, I'm sure I once saw him at one of his jobs and I can confirm that he's neither attractive or unattractive, just an average bloke really.

His videos really make me feel so sorry for anyone who has had the misfortune of having Lil P and ya good dude Burt as a dinner party guest. Imagine the conversation...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it kind of surprising she is married. Like no judgement but it just seems a bit heteronormative for our good pal Bert ya know?

Reactions: 5
I like to think I’m pretty easy going in that I don’t judge people who have a different style to me, each to their own, you know…

But what is THIS? Absolutely horrendously duck ugly. My grandma is 78 and she’s an avid knitter and she wouldn’t be seen dead in that collar. Truly one of the most hideous things I’ve ever seen.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.