Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not commenting on the workmanship, it might be lovely quality, and a challenging pattern to knit… okay fine. But I actually laughed out loud when I saw it. 😂 Horrible. Surely she wouldn’t actually wear it in public!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'll begrudgingly admit that the earrings look a little better this time round.

Reactions: 1
Good on her for cutting out fast fashion, probably not for the environmental reasons she’s making out, more like money is drying up. But still a step forward

Reactions: 2
It's quite a privileged thing to be able to announce, though? Seems like a bit of a back-handed brag more than anything.

Either way though, I didn't think she was much of a fast-fashion shopper anyway? I always thought she was one for the pricier labels which I always assumed she got gifted from Navabi.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20210709-140432.png

She looks smaller here. Or maybe making her husband climb on a chair to photograph her doesn't capture her best angle.

Reactions: 3
I saw her and Alice Slater at the ladies pond in Hampstead about a month ago. Bethany is definitely on the smaller end of the plus sized spectrum, especially for a fat-positive influencer. She looks about a size 16/18 In real life. They spent the whole time clinging to a ring, chatting

(ETA I feel a bit weird commenting on someone’s body like that, but it’s just in the context of how she appears in her photos and how she writes about herself. I feel she presents herself as bigger than she is)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.