Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is SLOWLY but surely getting better but who in their right mind would pay fifteen British pounds for those???? The mind boggles. It’s extortion.
There are loads of artists on Etsy selling the same thing - for much better quality - at lower prices.

Reactions: 6
She is SLOWLY but surely getting better but who in their right mind would pay fifteen British pounds for those???? The mind boggles. It’s extortion.
There are loads of artists on Etsy selling the same thing - for much better quality - at lower prices.
The thing is, you're right, she is getting better. And even her first ones; if I saw someone wearing them, I'd be able to tell they had made them themselves and I'd think that was cute and that they'd done well.

However, it's the fact that she basically made some for herself as a hobby, got a few compliments (from fairweather mates and obsessive fans no doubt) and immediately jumped to 'I MUST PRODUCE AND SELL THESE FOR PROFIT'.

Reactions: 5
melly has a private account on twitter now - i won't post her @ but she is and has always been one of the most genuine and loyal people i know. she is mutuals with bethany but nowhere near as close as they used to be; possibly for "reasons" but also possibly just standard friendship drift. i'm glad to see melly getting love on here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I quite like Bethany 90% of the time. I do sometimes wonder if she knows you can go for a run without posting about it...

Her little pouty selfies also make her face look very punchable. As in, I don’t really want to punch her(!) but if you had a bad day and her face was on a pillow I feel like it would be therapeutic to punch it. It’s the pout. It’s smug. 😂

• Haha
melly has a private account on twitter now - i won't post her @ but she is and has always been one of the most genuine and loyal people i know. she is mutuals with bethany but nowhere near as close as they used to be; possibly for "reasons" but also possibly just standard friendship drift. i'm glad to see melly getting love on here
Aww I always loved her on Twitter when she had a public account. She was very outspoken about social mobility, Berthany’s upbringing and privilege is hard to ignore so could see why they wouldn’t be close

Nothing but love for Melly. I flounce-deleted my twitter due to ridiculous beef like 4 or 5 years ago but when she had a public account I used to still read her (and CharlotteBHC hahah). If it's not weird to tell her strangers on the internet think she's mint please do hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anybody else waiting for her to start selling amateur-ish crochet stuff?
A short while ago she put a different border on a pattern by a very well know crochet designer and called it 'freestyling'. I think she's smart enough to know that she couldn't sell ripped off designs, but I kind of hope she isn't because I'd love to see the fallout.

I am new to this thread. I came across BR on twitter and follow her on instagram. I find her pouty selfies annoying too

• Haha
The blue ones would be surprisingly cute if a child made them, but what are theeeeese? Also what are these cheap tetanus giving hoops about!

77390967-D672-46FD-B4EC-59CC6321F07C.jpeg

• Haha
The blue ones would be surprisingly cute if a child made them, but what are theeeeese? Also what are these cheap tetanus giving hoops about!

View attachment 576633
I’m really surprised she’s using those hoops!! They’d have your ears green in a second.
I can’t lie: I think her earrings are very cute but I wouldn’t buy them because they’re just too handmade looking (uneven/patchy)

I’m really surprised she’s using those hoops!! They’d have your ears green in a second.
I can’t lie: I think her earrings are very cute but I wouldn’t buy them because they’re just too handmade looking (uneven/patchy)
If you like them, then check out @_rooandroo_ who does what BR does, but a million times better!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.