Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you like them, then check out @_rooandroo_ who does what BR does, but a million times better!
Thank you, I will!!

Bethany’s news today is that she has received the proof of the year, the new SallyRooney book. She’s so smug about these things, she really did just fall into the writing world without even trying to or caring and that grinds my gears.You can tell from the podcast that Alice does the heavy lifting, BR hasnt a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m honestly quite surprised she hasn’t gone after Sally Rooney for not having enough/any fat characters in her books.

• Haha
Thank you, I will!!

Bethany’s news today is that she has received the proof of the year, the new SallyRooney book. She’s so smug about these things, she really did just fall into the writing world without even trying to or caring and that grinds my gears.You can tell from the podcast that Alice does the heavy lifting, BR hasnt a clue.
I find the posts where she just casually drops these things in so abrasive. Thinly veiled bragging.

There's nothing wrong with sweating when you exercise but why does she always choose grey marl clothes to go running in? It highlights the sweat so much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
There's nothing wrong with sweating when you exercise but why does she always choose grey marl clothes to go running in? It highlights the sweat so much.
I honestly think it's because she wants everyone to know how hard she's pushing herself. Proving that she is the good kind of fat person and not the bad kind of fat person. I know she speaks out against this rhetoric but I definitely think it's some internalised fatphobia at play in proving how much she exercises...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she really just wander the streets covered in sweat at all times? I noticed her boob sweat peeking into shot today.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly think it's because she wants everyone to know how hard she's pushing herself. Proving that she is the good kind of fat person and not the bad kind of fat person. I know she speaks out against this rhetoric but I definitely think it's some internalised fatphobia at play in proving how much she exercises...
100% this. She used to do exactly the same with her Psycle and Barre classes. I would probably guess 9 times out of 10 if Bethany exercises, she lets the world know so we know she’s a ‘good’ fat person.

Reactions: 9
Either the book is boring, or she’s not that good a reader, or she’s posing with it to remind you she’s better than you.

Who is going to buy these with a big nail mark down the one on the left?! How does she have the audacity to charge so much. And biggest mystery of all… why do people pay it?!
They’re paying to get their selfies RTed on her time line / some form of acknowledgment off their queen. It’s all v weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is going to buy these with a big nail mark down the one on the left?! How does she have the audacity to charge so much. And biggest mystery of all… why do people pay it?!
They look so cheap and generic, like there are already so many earrings like this out there, it's hardly cutting edge design. How and why does she charge so much? The mark up must be huge.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210528-145606.png

Pretty sure those black bits will flake off before long. She hasn't bothered rolling them into a flat sheet.

Interesting to see her not shot from above like she usually does for her outfit photos.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 594165
Pretty sure those black bits will flake off before long. She hasn't bothered rolling them into a flat sheet.

Interesting to see her not shot from above like she usually does for her outfit photos.
What is that random purpley blue bit on the right?! Weird. Nice for her to just be able to go out for lunch at anytime with pals and just tootle around london while the rest of us are working. Lucky for some

Reactions: 7
It must be hard to get handed publishing deals from major companies. Poor Bethany.
2021-05-28 15_31_23-(19) Bethany on Twitter_ _All I want to do today is crochet in bed but I h...png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.