Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you Google Bethany the second term that comes up is ā€œBethany rutter weight lossā€

i mean, if youā€™d shown her current feed to 2015 Bethany I dread to think šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And this is why I don't pity her if she gets tit from her peers. It would be of her own making.
She won't. That piece was very much of its time, I feel like a lot of these snacktivist grifters have moved on from that very doctrinaire stance. There is one I follow for lols called Fat Girl Flow who used to sing a very similar song: she derided anyone who lost weight and actually dedicated entire ten minute videos to calling out individuals for losing weight. Now, she seems to have lost a certain amount herself, and is clearly becoming impatient with her partner who is so obese that they are practically bedbound.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I havenā€™t followed Bethany for years as I find her smug so Iā€™ve only just seen the change in her appearance. She gave Georgina ( fuller figure fuller bust ) so much tit for trying to lose weight for her wedding. Canā€™t bear her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I havenā€™t followed Bethany for years as I find her smug so Iā€™ve only just seen the change in her appearance. She gave Georgina ( fuller figure fuller bust ) so much tit for trying to lose weight for her wedding. Canā€™t bear her.
And she subtweeted and unfollowed Poppy Adams for discussing her second weight loss surgery šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
To give the woman her dues, she looks far better than ever. Iā€™m a good bit overweight myself and I am sort of thinking if she can do it, maybe I can too although I work a full time job not at home which obviously makes things harder. Which is probably the opposite message she was always trying to get across. She does still seem to be mates with all her fat friends so I canā€™t imagine anyone has said anything to her.

Reactions: 4
She really does look much better. Itā€™s undeniable, not only from an aesthetic viewpoint but she looks healthier. And no doubt sheā€™ll be feeling better than ever.

Side note: I wonder how many of the fat positive tribe have been tempted to try Ozempic. When thereā€™s actually a way to lose weight without even trying, does the appeal of the whole fat positive movement lessen?

Reactions: 1
To be fair I am glad sheā€™s done it like this instead of getting a gastric b in Turkey and not acknowledging it

Howā€™s the ā€œLive Fat, Die Yumā€ doughnut tattoo holding up Bert?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never comment on Tattle but I just had to - if youā€™ve made your whole ā€œcareerā€ out of being fat, or at least being fat positive and thatā€™s literally your career (books/journalism pieces/fashion collections!) would you not at least say SOMETHING about how different you look? I know that everyone is entitled to their privacy and reasonings and they donā€™t have to say a word to us Joe Publics but if I was a younger fan of hers who was fat and struggling in this horrible world, I would feel so upset that she hadnā€™t spoke about it in a positive way (ie ā€˜yes I know Iā€™m thinner my dudes and Iā€™m not technically ā€œas fatā€ anymore but please let me explainā€¦ā€™ I dunno what Iā€™m trying to say - but other influencers who have lost weight have articulated something positive to speak to their fans about

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.