Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s going to have to change the “chunky lady author” in her Twitter bio soon!

Reactions: 1
This is so weird, can you tell if it’s just a mass delete of everything pre-20xx or is there still some content up over time?
Oh duh, I didn't think to check that. Just scrolled through the media tab and the first photo it's showing is 18th June 2022.

Also I'm now worried it's just my twitter being weird so if anyone else follows her could you please confirm?! Don't want to be feeding you false information

Oh duh, I didn't think to check that. Just scrolled through the media tab and the first photo it's showing is 18th June 2022.

Also I'm now worried it's just my twitter being weird so if anyone else follows her could you please confirm?! Don't want to be feeding you false information
I don’t follow anymore sadly!

I can kind of understand her doing a mass delete of old tweets but if it’s just size related stuff then omg lol. She’s been on Twitter for ages and used to be super candid, I doubt she’d be cancelled for problematic tweets but maybe now she’s doing YA she wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything too risqué from the fortnight she was a poly pan queen before promptly getting married to a bloke just in case someone’s mum kicked off? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Mine goes back further than that. I think search function on Twitter can be weird when someone is locked. Eg if you search “Paddington” it only shows 3 results for me but she’s clearly tweeted his name more than that.

Reactions: 3
Yet more references to ‘having enough clothes that fit her now’ and getting an item tailored to fit her correctly again in the past week. Why is she dropping these little crumbs that allude to her very obvious weight loss.

Did anyone see the tortilla wrap meal she made an bit ago? Looked nice but it screams chronically-online, Tik-tok dietician, Hormone Healing™️, Gut Health™️ vibes to me. Plus the babybell give me diet culture vibes (but that might just be me or anyone who has ever had the misfortune of being on slimming world at any point in their lives).

Reactions: 7
Yet more references to ‘having enough clothes that fit her now’ and getting an item tailored to fit her correctly again in the past week. Why is she dropping these little crumbs that allude to her very obvious weight loss.

Did anyone see the tortilla wrap meal she made an bit ago? Looked nice but it screams chronically-online, Tik-tok dietician, Hormone Healing™️, Gut Health™️ vibes to me. Plus the babybell give me diet culture vibes (but that might just be me or anyone who has ever had the misfortune of being on slimming world at any point in their lives).
Yes to the babybel! I actually keep them handy at home for snacking (not been on slimming world but they’re v common snacks in fat loss spaces) and when I saw her constantly mentioning them I was like 👀

Because she's thrilled with her weight loss but can't express it because the body "positivity" crew would eat her for breakfast. Well, not literally. Although...

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Alice has noticed the change. They rarely seem to hang out or do the podcast any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
LOL, which one of you did this? 😂
In all seriousness I think a lot of these lot have been lying about their dress size for years, like I swear she was a 22/24 (?) and she’s definitely lost more than 1-2 dress sizes! Grace Victory is the WORST example for this, obvs she’s been through horrors but she also claimed to be a 20 (or 16 at points lol) and then more than halved in size and is miraculously….. still a 20?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.