Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 239391
I wonder if she's lost her Navabi job
I thought this. She hasn’t posted anything about it for ages. Has tweeted about wfh etc. I think the earrings are okay, not as polished looking as some other similar styles (like Sarah and Loom on Etsy, love those) but they’re cool. She’s rich from a wealthy family, yes it’s not nice to be not making your own money but I won’t be worrying about her!

Reactions: 3
I also looked recently to see if she'd lost her Navabi job, she hasn't mentioned it at all. I was always surprised that she worked there tbh: she did a good job driving business with her "collections" (🙄) but almost everything else on the site is so frumpy and eye-wateringly expensive.

I wonder how much she's made from her various books? Her socials crowd are very vocal about buying them but I can't see their appeal going that much wider?

Reactions: 4
I also looked recently to see if she'd lost her Navabi job, she hasn't mentioned it at all. I was always surprised that she worked there tbh: she did a good job driving business with her "collections" (🙄) but almost everything else on the site is so frumpy and eye-wateringly expensive.

I wonder how much she's made from her various books? Her socials crowd are very vocal about buying them but I can't see their appeal going that much wider?
Was thinking this earlier! Sometimes I think these things are just a legitimised/kinder form of crowd funding for friends down on their luck, tbh there was a phase in this set of militant poshos creating gofundmes for tit like new laptops etc so at least she’s not doing that... or Jack Monroe-ing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread is so interesting! I've followed BR for ages and remember her seeing very *cool* back in the day with the LGBT disco she did and the arched eyebrow blog was pretty cool. I find her politics quite annoying - everything is about looking cool and being on the same side as the prominent Twitter left rather than there being any substance to it, except for maybe the fat activism. I do like her books podcast!

Reactions: 4
This thread is so interesting! I've followed BR for ages and remember her seeing very *cool* back in the day with the LGBT disco she did and the arched eyebrow blog was pretty cool. I find her politics quite annoying - everything is about looking cool and being on the same side as the prominent Twitter left rather than there being any substance to it, except for maybe the fat activism. I do like her books podcast!
Her books podcast is great, but Alice does carry it in my opinion.

Also I’m sure CharlotteBHC is thrilled Bethany is making earrings

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her books podcast is great, but Alice does carry it in my opinion.

Also I’m sure CharlotteBHC is thrilled Bethany is making earrings
I thought this too and have been keeping an eye on Charlotte’s twitter for any related rants 🤔 nothing yet (that I’ve spotted!)

Reactions: 2
She tweeted something about the film 'Cuties' that's q a hot debate rn and was getting a lot of tit for it. hence, lock

Reactions: 1
Ugh, looks like it's coming from some alt right types who IMO are using this film as an excuse to send horrible abuse to people. I feel bad for her.

• Heart
Ugh, looks like it's coming from some alt right types who IMO are using this film as an excuse to send horrible abuse to people. I feel bad for her.
I've reported some of the most egregious alt right ghouls I've seen abusing people, and will now be muting Cuties.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.