Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damn, who bought those earrings? £9 each pair. My kids do better🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I also think she is slightly hypocritical given that she’s done the whole “duck flattering” thing (quite rightly - why should plus-size people have to disguise or choose “flattering” clothes to hide themselves away).

She constantly does the pouty face and chooses a certain camera angle at all times which does make her appear slimmer - rarely a proper full “front on” image.
Agree - she looks much larger in candid shots than in the outfit photos she approves and that is fine but it also shows that she's concerned about how big she appears which is slightly 👀 given her stance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally agree with that. Likes to make sure her waist looks smaller in her photos and that her angles are on point. Yet her friends who lose a wee bit of weight are cut off and vilified by her private school elite fat circle. The hypocrisy.

Reactions: 7
I really like BR, a lot of her politics align with my own but agree she can be extremely militant. I noticed she’d unfollowed Poppy Adams after the weight loss surgery announcement. Have been interested to know what happened between her and Charlotte BHC for a while, also Dawn Foster? They haven’t followed each other for ages but I know they used to live together so wonder what happened there!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hmm so it would appear this chick spends all her time falling out with people. What *could* that possibly mean... 🧐

• Haha
Love her style but don’t follow anywhere anymore. Jumped up brat.

Sorry to be mean but those earrings she's making look like flaccid penises in profile.

She's seriously annoying me retweeting nonsense about anti-trafficking organisations. I know that for BR's crowd making lots of noise about how they Totally Support Sex Work is the ultimate priority, but I personally prioritise the welfare of vulnerable women and children who are enslaved by organised criminals over more privileged SW's right to work unimpeded by hotel staff. It's such extreme and misguided virtue signalling.

• Heart
“Friendships” burn hot and fast in plus size world no?

It’s fascinating.

Reactions: 8
This really made me lol
It's rubbed off on me, I told an extremely obnoxious bald man on a local FB group that he looked like a toe and got booted. Worth it.

That quote should totally be the banner image here 😂

And a IRL friend bought a pair of her sad earrings and now I’m rethinking all of my friendships
There's some really nice polymer clay earrings around but those...are not Bethany's.

“Friendships” burn hot and fast in plus size world no?

It’s fascinating.
I wonder why, is it just that they're all chasing after a relatively niche market? But yeah, so much beef

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry to be mean but those earrings she's making look like flaccid penises in profile.

She's seriously annoying me retweeting nonsense about anti-trafficking organisations. I know that for BR's crowd making lots of noise about how they Totally Support Sex Work is the ultimate priority, but I personally prioritise the welfare of vulnerable women and children who are enslaved by organised criminals over more privileged SW's right to work unimpeded by hotel staff. It's such extreme and misguided virtue signalling.
Omg say it louder! Majority of sex workers around the world are young, traficked females! It always pisses me off to see hunfluencers chat about sex workers , they are not all uni students doing a bit of cam work or a lil BJ here and there! Makes me so sad when you actually see the reality and how NOT liberated and abused these women and girls are....

• Heart
BAD85814-F7BB-4F43-8C8B-22817161F203.jpeg

a mutual friend posted this... she looks happy and cute but just totally different to her other pictures?

That is a cute photo and nice to see her smile - makes me realise we never really see her smiling naturally! It’s because she does the ‘photographed from above’, pursed cat’s bum mouth look in all her usual photos (presumably more “flattering”).

• Heart
Agree with the above - she is really pretty and has a lovely smile but we never see this unless in a candid pic from someone else. It's tricky isn't it because we are all guilty of posting the best/most flattering photos of ourselves but it can then be a bit jarring to see a more natural pic of someone, especially when BR does look different/fatter in candid pics.

For example, I very rarely post pics of myself smiling as I'm not a big fan of my teeth but then I'm not an advocate for tooth positivity (if there were such a thing!) and wouldn't think any less of someone for getting braces or orthodontic work.

Also, totally don't get the hype over the earrings :sneaky:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.