Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know this is Bert’s thread but Charlotte BHC gets mentioned (don’t want to give her the satisfaction of getting her own thread)… already announcing her latest live-in lover as her new ‘business partner’. I like her but she just won’t learn!
She’s got ANOTHER boyfriend?! Jesus Christ she doesn’t hang about does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She signed off the BHC email as C&K so I'm pretty sure the business partner is Kevin. She's having loads of operations on her kidneys so doubtful she has time for a new boyfriend right now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Know this is Bert’s thread but Charlotte BHC gets mentioned (don’t want to give her the satisfaction of getting her own thread)… already announcing her latest live-in lover as her new ‘business partner’. I like her but she just won’t learn!
It's Kev, her ex she lives with, he became her business partner ages back, presumably to try and ensure some consistency with the business as her health is pretty ropey. He seems like an actual saint from the little she shares about him. I like her loads but don't understand her life in the slightest. No idea why they aren't still a couple, given they own a house, 2 cats and a business in common and seem to get on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
'lil baby husband'

Why is she obsessed with infantilising that man? It is so weird.

Are we really meant to think 'nawwwh lil baby paul has been to the pub with his fwends 🥺🥺🥺'

Screenshot 2021-08-20 at 10.54.17.png

It reminds me of the TikTok audios: Bethany wants us to think ✨Here Comes The Boyyyyyyy✨

But Paul is giving us 👨‍🦲 Here Comes The Man, Hello Adult Man, Welcome Taxpayer 👨‍🦲

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
'lil baby husband'

Why is she obsessed with infantilising that man? It is so weird.

Are we really meant to think 'nawwwh lil baby paul has been to the pub with his fwends 🥺🥺🥺'

View attachment 721234

It reminds me of the TikTok audios: Bethany wants us to think ✨Here Comes The Boyyyyyyy✨

But Paul is giving us 👨‍🦲 Here Comes The Man, Hello Adult Man, Welcome Taxpayer 👨‍🦲
What's with the whole lil p nickname as well?! 🤢

Just saw her post on twitter about being self employed for the last 12 months. Is she really managing without full time employment and without the bank of mum and dad?! Genuinely jealous if so.

I seriously doubt the fingerprint earrings are keeping her going 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I seriously doubt the fingerprint earrings are keeping her going 😁
Thing is though, I bet they are a fair percentage and that’s the gutting thing! They generally sell out and they are hardly made with high quality materials so have good margins.

Obviously her writing and consultancy is bigger but fingerprint chic helps 😡

Reactions: 3
Just saw her post on twitter about being self employed for the last 12 months. Is she really managing without full time employment and without the bank of mum and dad?! Genuinely jealous if so.
Imagine once your parents take the cost of housing out of the equation it’s very easy to live on the income off of sporadic projects.

Reactions: 10
Imagine once your parents take the cost of housing out of the equation it’s very easy to live on the income off of sporadic projects.
Especially as her husband doesn't seem to be the breadwinner.
Oh to have a wealthy family! I'm jealous 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.