Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I need to explore the husband's tiktok - anyone want to pop me a link?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ironic really because #HomeLovinPaul really seems to detest his little comfy suburban life, if his poetry has any truth to it...

I'd like to see a spoken word piece about the fingerprints on his wife's overpriced polymer clay earrings. A striking metaphor for the perils of capitalism 🧐 🤔🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t listened to her book podcast for a while but was interested about the new Sally Rooney book, but five mins in I cannot take her faux bants. Refers to herself in the third person and keeps rolling her R’s… I don’t know if I can carry on listening. Also makes me puke that each episodes is called ‘the lads do…’ etc. You’re private schooled painfully middle class, stop

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I haven’t listened to her book podcast for a while but was interested about the new Sally Rooney book, but five mins in I cannot take her faux bants. Refers to herself in the third person and keeps rolling her R’s… I don’t know if I can carry on listening. Also makes me puke that each episodes is called ‘the lads do…’ etc. You’re private schooled painfully middle class, stop
The rolling R's thing sends me into an absolute rage every time :LOL: "my farrrrrRRRRRRieND" "IN-tah-rrrrrRRRRRrrrr-estiNG"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find the whole "The Lads" thing a bit insulting? They are sooooo middle class it just feels gross.

Reactions: 6
I find the whole "The Lads" thing a bit insulting? They are sooooo middle class it just feels gross.
Remember when they all loved that roasting tin book (it is a good series...) and were using #TinLads - I remember feeling a bit uneasy about that. As if their home cooking is somehow disruptive of lad culture?

Reactions: 3
Remember when they all loved that roasting tin book (it is a good series...) and were using #TinLads - I remember feeling a bit uneasy about that. As if their home cooking is somehow disruptive of lad culture?
I have heard good things about that series but the tin lads thing is lost on me. Sounds like weird, middle class, cliquey bullshit! It's not funny or clever.

I have heard good things about that series but the tin lads thing is lost on me. Sounds like weird, middle class, cliquey bullshit! It's not funny or clever.
I'd 100% recommend any of the roasting tin books but not because of Bethany or any of her boring pals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Harriet is lovely. I follow her non-work insta and I remember her briefly mentioning her weight loss was related to her ADHD diagnosis. Possibly meds related? I can't say for sure though.
I am pretty sure it’s ADHD meds related, she said it helped her with binge eating and one of the well known side effects of ADHD meds is weight loss as it suppresses your appetite.

Bethany was also friends I think with another woman named Faridah who was friends with Harriet as well. Faridah wasn’t plus sized but she was in with that crowd and was a Vegan baker in Manchester and I remember she left her partner who runs a vegan restaurant and then one day just disappeared off the internet. Does anyone else remember her?

I am pretty sure it’s ADHD meds related, she said it helped her with binge eating and one of the well known side effects of ADHD meds is weight loss as it suppresses your appetite.

Bethany was also friends I think with another woman named Faridah who was friends with Harriet as well. Faridah wasn’t plus sized but she was in with that crowd and was a Vegan baker in Manchester and I remember she left her partner who runs a vegan restaurant and then one day just disappeared off the internet. Does anyone else remember her?
oh I vaguely remember this!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.