Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge talking heads fan myself but don’t care for that design. Also don’t understand the significance of the wig, she’s not majorly into drag or theatre or anything. Way above my head!
the tattoo artist had drawn a load of hairstyles and was just offering them up to whoever wanted them.

There's a tattoo artist that Bethany has a few tattoos from that she used to be friends with. This artist used to be big - not quite Bethany's size but probably a 20-22. She's lost a lot of weight in the past year or so. Just checked and sure enough Bethany no longer follows her personal account.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
There's a tattoo artist that Bethany has a few tattoos from that she used to be friends with. This artist used to be big - not quite Bethany's size but probably a 20-22. She's lost a lot of weight in the past year or so. Just checked and sure enough Bethany no longer follows her personal account.
You talking about Harriet?

Reactions: 1
She hates when people lose weight and sees it as a personal attack. This has been well documented!
Even tho she dropped loads of weight herself at one point

I honestly think a lot of these plus size influencers just pretend to like being fat for the cash and that’s it

I think Harriet is wicked and wish her nothing but the best, I was surprised at how skinny she's got and kinda sad cos I was a similar shape to her but its her life - she's also not wanged on about it in any way shape or form (no 'my weightloss journey') so more power to her in my book.

Reactions: 2
I think Harriet is wicked and wish her nothing but the best, I was surprised at how skinny she's got and kinda sad cos I was a similar shape to her but its her life - she's also not wanged on about it in any way shape or form (no 'my weightloss journey') so more power to her in my book.
Which Harriet is this?

Well he works in theatre, and CRINGE POETRY …you definitely don’t arrive in that career if your family are pov

little tiny wee baby husband will not have a tiny wee net worth (or at least some big inheritance due ) I’m tellin ya

I've lost count of the amount of times Bethany has eaten out this week. Not cheap places either.

Reactions: 3
Well he works in theatre, and CRINGE POETRY …you definitely don’t arrive in that career if your family are pov

little tiny wee baby husband will not have a tiny wee net worth (or at least some big inheritance due ) I’m tellin ya
I think he must be on a zero hours contract but always seems to be working so I don't know - I'm not too sure. I think she will make him earn his part to keep up with her expensive tastes.

I think so. It's still rare for wealthy people to marry outside their background, even the "rebel" or "cool" ones lol Some things just won't change.

Reactions: 3
Harriet is lovely. I follow her non-work insta and I remember her briefly mentioning her weight loss was related to her ADHD diagnosis. Possibly meds related? I can't say for sure though.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think so. It's still rare for wealthy people to marry outside their background, even the "rebel" or "cool" ones lol Some things just won't change.
Most of her friends now appear to be from the same kind of background I think?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.