Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted this a while ago and it just didn't sit right with me? It seems quite far removed from her usual ✨ fat positive✨ rhetoric
Yeah it’s weird.

Trigger warning weight loss

Has she always been this size? I‘ve always had a perception of her being very big (maybe just cos of the Twitter content?) but she doesn’t seem so now…? Genuinely can’t tell if that’s because she’s lost weight or if it’s because her peers have gained SO much?

Yeah it’s weird.

Trigger warning weight loss

Has she always been this size? I‘ve always had a perception of her being very big (maybe just cos of the Twitter content?) but she doesn’t seem so now…? Genuinely can’t tell if that’s because she’s lost weight or if it’s because her peers have gained SO much?
I do think she’s lost weight but also angles.... the bag looks very small so I wonder if it’s down to angles that she looks smaller too.

I’ve thought for a while now that she was actively trying to lose weight (in spite of what she may claim).

Reactions: 4
It honestly really gets to me how unskilled she is yet she has managed to forge a customer base, apparently.
I wouldn't be so annoyed at all the opportunities and privileges she's had handed to her if she actually put some effort in.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be so annoyed at all the opportunities and privileges she's had handed to her if she actually put some effort in.
Exactly. Her 'success' seems purely based on privilege, nepotism and 'right place right time'.

I'm often surprised she seems to have as many mates as she does but at the same time they all seem a bit deluded and self important anyway

Reactions: 4
Exactly. Her 'success' seems purely based on privilege, nepotism and 'right place right time'.

I'm often surprised she seems to have as many mates as she does but at the same time they all seem a bit deluded and self important anyway
Her friends seem very private school privileged types, you can just tell by the food they serve up and restaurants they go to they’re not short of a few bob. Nice to just be able to spend your time swanning about, writing when the mood strikes and doing crafts.

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what recent health problems Charlotte has had? I’ve not really been keeping up W her but seen on Twitter she’s been in hospital recently.

Reactions: 1
What does she get from postings this kind of thing? Who enjoys her brags about being a lady of leisure? 🤔
Not sure, her other posh mates maybe? I'm fat and body positive but I can't relate to her at all and I don't aspire to be like her either. She's changed a lot since her "queerest of the queer" phase.

Reactions: 7
Know this is Bert’s thread but Charlotte BHC gets mentioned (don’t want to give her the satisfaction of getting her own thread)… already announcing her latest live-in lover as her new ‘business partner’. I like her but she just won’t learn!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.