Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she ever? Honestly people have sent me pics of them in non-Bethany posts and she doesn't even sand them down so the daisies/squiggly shapes on them are smooth to the surface
No, you're right she was never trying. I haven't read her books and even if I had, I realise it would be post-editing but with earlier comments about how she half-arses the podcast and how we see her half-arsing the earrings it really makes me wonder about the bloody state of them books too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know this sounds mean but I genuinely think she’s a typical rich girl that really only has to get by by having a crappy hobby for a living

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this sounds mean but I genuinely think she’s a typical rich girl that really only has to get by by having a crappy hobby for a living
That doesn't sound mean at all, it certainly is true. I suppose the only way that it isn't typical is that her wealth seems to be supporting Lil' P too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Saw this tweet from Charlotte BHC under the article about Tattle that's been published today. Does she have a thread? :unsure:

Saw this tweet from Charlotte BHC under the article about Tattle that's been published today. Does she have a thread? :unsure:

I don’t think so. Or, not to my knowledge I should say! She has been discussed on this thread (and maybe a tiny bit ages ago on the Dani Vanier thread?) but I’ve not seen discussion about Charlotte anywhere else.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think so. Or, not to my knowledge I should say! She has been discussed on this thread (and maybe a tiny bit ages ago on the Dani Vanier thread?) but I’ve not seen discussion about Charlotte anywhere else.
That's what I thought.

(I actually like her - and she probably doesn't have a thread here because she seems sound - I just wanted an excuse to post that gif).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's what I thought.

(I actually like her - and she probably doesn't have a thread here because she seems sound - I just wanted an excuse to post that gif).
Hahaha. I think most of us that have posted about her feel the same! Just wish she’d spill on Bethany’s earring venture. Must be annoying as duck when you’re a legitimately talented jewellery maker and people like BR take it up as a sloppy hobby and make money from their dimwitted followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I really like her but wish she’d stop pretending she has a thread, she was mentioned in the context of BR’s tit earring business versus her decent one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte and Bethany aren't friends anymore, are they? (I'm sure I saw someone here say that?) Does anyone know why, if so?

Cringe that she reckons she has a thread - don't you need 10k followers at least to have a thread 🤦‍♀️ tbh she is more interesting and likeable than our good dude, Bert

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love Charlotte, her Dick Appointments newsletter is always a fun read!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.