Bethany Rutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not fatphobic to acknowledge that in general most people will lose weight if they burn more calories than they eat, and activities such as running and spin classes usually help people to maintain a healthy weight.

Reactions: 1
The difficulty of losing weight and maintaining that loss is really well documented. I'll find a link.
I don't see why it's so hard to believe that Bethany is doing things like couch to 5k and spin classes. Cto5k is designed for people who don't run or exercise that much. She's hardly claiming extraordinary achievements (not to diminish the importance of c25k, i think it's a great programme)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s not fatphobic to acknowledge that in general most people will lose weight if they burn more calories than they eat, and activities such as running and spin classes usually help people to maintain a healthy weight.
If that's in response to my post, that's not what I said. Not all bodies respond to a calorie deficit in the same way, and it's a widespread misconception that it's provable science that works for everyone. Which leads to fatphobia.

Reactions: 5
I hope BR does get her covid jab. The side effects might shut her up for a day or two

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why people congratulate her for having the vaccine? Is it a thing?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has she had the vaccine? Genuinely curious. I thought she was fit as a butcher’s dog.

Reactions: 2
I still don't understand who is buying these. You can get better and cheaper comparable earrings from so many places.
People that want to be noticed by her, RTed and maybe even followed. Exchanging her rich girl social currency for ££.

It’s bizarre as you’ve said there’s far more better earring makers out there charging way less...

Reactions: 7
I think Bethany’s tone about the discussions that have been sparked because of the Sarah Everard case has been really condescending

I think Bethany’s tone about the discussions that have been sparked because of the Sarah Everard case has been really condescending
What was she saying? I saw that she deleted any posts about it because of potentially influencing a future jury, apparently... 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.