Bethany Rutter #2 Fatfishing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like the old frame opticians used to put on you when they changed the lenses by hand during an eye test 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was sat opposite her on a train recently. Amazed at how pockmarked her skin was, there's a lot of filter going on in her pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s quietly dropped all the plus sized labels from her bio on insta.

weird that she’s done that covertly, eh? 😉😉🫠She seems to think everything else she does is enchanting and fascinating and never shuts up about it.

Reactions: 6
I really thought she might go cheer on some marathon runners today, or at least mention it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really thought she might go cheer on some marathon runners today, or at least mention it!
lol she isn’t running the marathon yet so it ✨simply✨ does ✨ not✨ exist✨ to our pal Bert. The only races that are important are the ones she does, silly!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was sat opposite her on a train recently. Amazed at how pockmarked her skin was, there's a lot of filter going on in her pictures.
Some of her filter rn is wild. Do you think there is any filler too? Her face looks different and not just gaining back some weight. But honestly I’m a filter and filler novice. All I know is if I spot either, its gone quite far.

Really pisses me off when people say “from whence”. “Whence” is not a fancy, posh, formal, or unique way of saying “where”. It’s a different word. It already means “from where”, so when you say “from whence”, you are actually saying “from from where”. It’s like whilst - don’t get me started on that! Anyway, she’s a knob.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Really pisses me off when people say “from whence”. “Whence” is not a fancy, posh, formal, or unique way of saying “where”. It’s a different word. It already means “from where”, so when you say “from whence”, you are actually saying “from from where”. It’s like whilst - don’t get me started on that! Anyway, she’s a knob.
And she is meant to be an author! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1