Bethany Rutter #2 Fatfishing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The previous thread lasted three years so a lot has happened! Bethany went from being a plus size influencer and working at Navabi to making crappy earrings to being an author/fitness influencer/lady (lad?) of leisure. These days she mainly posts about her daily stomps and fitness classes at a pricy gym which she always follows up with food pictures in the hope that people don't realise how much weight she's lost.

I can't seem to create a tag for her so previous thread is here: https://tattle.life/threads/bethany-rutter.6231/

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she reads here? I think the recap (I forgot her jewellery business. As the Pat Butcher hashtag said #endofanearring 😪) might give us a clue if she does.

Excellent title choice…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d forgotten about the earrings too! And now I remember it all, including the hair badges, and I wish I didn’t…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I forgot about Navabi.

Her endeavours have been:

DJ
Author
Earring maker
Fashion designer
Podcaster

What else?

I forgot about Navabi.

DJ
Author
Earring maker
Fashion designer
Podcaster

What else?
I seem to remember her working as a copy writer for some kind of medical firm, though not sure on the specifics..

Does anyone think Bethany's long time jewellery nemesis CharlotteBHC might have thrown herself down the stairs on purpose to be prescribed opiates?

• Wow
  • Haha
I know C-BHC has closed her business to be a nails/injectables person (?) which is probably a smart move - working as something people need to keep getting done several times a year rather than selling a necklace once.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I forgot about Navabi.

DJ
Author
Earring maker
Fashion designer
Podcaster

What else?
Fat

Plus sized model

Relevant enough her follower count on Instagram still gained
I forgot about Navabi.

DJ
Author
Earring maker
Fashion designer
Podcaster

What else?
Apparently singled handedly founded Vinted

Plus size model

Fat.

But now the size other people debate online as to where it falls. I am rubbish at Twitter but are there still lots of subtweets about a certain shrinking chubster like people mentioned here a few weeks ago? I notice her IG followers gained briefly about then. Until yer pal Bert herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m bad at Twitter and Tattle! Thought I lost my first reply. The irony criticising a journalist when I can’t type a comment 😂

Nor crochet 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The caption on her running pic would have previously been her over-written slog of being a FAT BABE EXERCISING not now… lol

Reactions: 2
Does anyone think Bethany's long time jewellery nemesis CharlotteBHC might have thrown herself down the stairs on purpose to be prescribed opiates?
Honestly this witch needs her own thread
---
at this point the account is literally a fitness account. I wonder how many of the plus size posse have muted her for being triggering

I don’t find the weight loss triggering, I find the SWEAT hard to stomach

Did everyone know Bethany ran a 10k today or were the 38 instagram Stories not enough?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
of course she has to slip in an 'I ate some fatty yumyums from Greggs!' into her 987 10K posts.

Reactions: 6
She must easily drop £100 a day on her little outings.
What with her bargain Girlfriend Collective haul and Greggs love? She’s frugal as she is modest!

Speaking of which without my contacts first glance of the 97 10k Stories was her red leggings and red face made me think of sunburn and the black bumbag of a full bush. I wondered what the hell was going on until I got my glasses. Wondered if she was trying to be edgy feminist again after being described as cat lady who lunches here! 😳