Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a sneaky witch. I was watching those stories thinking oh yeah, sheā€™s probably just telling us to act cool or something that she was smoking. No! It was a bloody ad!

Reactions: 4
Why must she keep sharing videos of her ā€œpole dancingā€. Good on her if it makes her feel good, do it for yourself and keep it to yourself. Sheā€™s not at all graceful itā€™s just awkward

Reactions: 6
Wtf is she crying for? Because she got a new cat? Didnā€™t she give her other two cats away? šŸ˜¢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much absolute tit is Bethan pushing on Instagram now, her and Chloe donā€™t even try to make the products look good or put in any effort? She must be absolutely making bank with all the ads

Swinging on her pole at 9am and the soles of her feet are black.. clean your floor skanky witch šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 8
What on earth is the wig she is wearing, looks like literal plastic. She canā€™t actually think that looks decent. She only has about 3 dance moves and they just donā€™t look good.

• Haha
This thread has got me watching her videos. Omg, her ask me anything šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She seems to think that ex partners can transfer toxic dnaā€¦. How on earth is she on enough money to run a Range Rover and do sod all with that shining example of intellect?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This complete bell end thinks she actually came up with some deep tit ā€œ the root of all problems is attachment, so we just need to understand that things come and goā€. Yes Bethan, Buddhist have been practicing this for centuries šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø! I canā€™t wait for her to start selling her ā€œlearn to love yourselfā€ 6 week programšŸ™„šŸ™„

• Haha
God I want to vomit hearing herā€¦. Laying in bed naked, full of filler and last nights make up talking about ā€˜old biddiesā€™ ie 50 year olds with apparently the iq of ā€˜lettucesā€™ being rude because they asked her to stop broadcasting her conversation on mental health to the train. Iā€™m sure the whole train wanted to hear her excellent ā€˜adviceā€™ (because sheā€™s the best at it ever) whilst being held in an hour long wait (no empathy towards the person on the track, all about her being triggered by being asked to shut up) and she had the cheek to call them rude! itā€™s the height of bad manners a public facetime on a train. the best bit, for all sheā€™s pursuing the idea of being a mental health guru, she canā€™t even remember the fight or flight sequence. Itā€™s a basic, learn it not just post about attracting the good stuff and saying life is about self love when you are as plastic as a bloody mop bucket!
sheā€™s got no clue about life- old biddies are 50 odd?? Because people arenā€™t falling over the mental health thing, they are thick? Can miss Bethy even spell her own name? Me thinks little miss sheikh girl was gobbing off to get noticed and when someone asked her to shut up, rather than for a photo, decided to throw a tantrum.

God I want to vomit hearing herā€¦. Laying in bed naked, full of filler and last nights make up talking about ā€˜old biddiesā€™ ie 50 year olds with apparently the iq of ā€˜lettucesā€™ being rude because they asked her to stop broadcasting her conversation on mental health to the train. Iā€™m sure the whole train wanted to hear her excellent ā€˜adviceā€™ (because sheā€™s the best at it ever) whilst being held in an hour long wait (no empathy towards the person on the track, all about her being triggered by being asked to shut up) and she had the cheek to call them rude! itā€™s the height of bad manners a public facetime on a train. the best bit, for all sheā€™s pursuing the idea of being a mental health guru, she canā€™t even remember the fight or flight sequence. Itā€™s a basic, learn it not just post about attracting the good stuff and saying life is about self love when you are as plastic as a bloody mop bucket!
sheā€™s got no clue about life- old biddies are 50 odd?? Because people arenā€™t falling over the mental health thing, they are thick? Can miss Bethy even spell her own name? Me thinks little miss sheikh girl was gobbing off to get noticed and when someone asked her to shut up, rather than for a photo, decided to throw a tantrum.
God it boils my piss when people insist on having FaceTime conversations on public transportā€¦.we donā€™t need to hear it, just put your earphones in/hold the phone to your ear

God it boils my piss when people insist on having FaceTime conversations on public transportā€¦.we donā€™t need to hear it, just put your earphones in/hold the phone to your ear
Jesus Christ what a drama queen!! Why did we need a thousand stories for her to tell us that story?! Jeez someone told you to get off the phone love, its not the end of the world! I can imagine how loud she must have been talking

Oh god, ive just seen her newest thingā€¦.. sheā€™s cut 75% off her crap clothing to encourage people to buyā€¦. But itā€™s for a good cause. Sheā€™s going to donate a quid profit form each order to mind. Or no one wants polyester wank and she canā€™t afford the warehouse fees. Itā€™s quite crappy to be saying itā€™s for mind really when itā€™s not
And to help even more promote what ā€˜mind can help withā€™ Sheā€™s going on about the old girl she was with mental health issues, anyone changing their body like she has is still a concern. Anyone caning it like she does must be a concern. Crying on camera etc and then cheering because aainbusys have certain snacks. Thatā€™s not someone stable. But she professes to be helping others. Itā€™s like a horror show unfolding in public tbhā€¦..

Tbh who the duck is gonna buy her clothing range? Sheā€™s barely known like Charlotte and Chloe. She joined geordie shore way to late. Can see her going back into a normal job (nothing wrong with that of course) within a few years, she canā€™t have much money at all??

Reactions: 2
living the life of it though. Her overdraft must be shocking. But yeah, her not being well known is clear in that range because itā€™s proper market style tat (nothing wrong with markets but I was late nineties noughties girl and experienced the 5 lyrics dresses for a tenner type shops) itā€™s the really low rent misguided stuff. And everything has a bleeping hole in!