Beth Sandland #7 So beige. So bland. So sandland.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think 'good on her' for sharing the realities of parenting and how tough it can be.

And then I remember her teacher husband does all the parenting and she shows her outfits on instagram. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Sometimes I think 'good on her' for sharing the realities of parenting and how tough it can be.

And then I remember her teacher husband does all the parenting and she shows her outfits on instagram. 🙄
Also leaving your gifted holiday a day early isn't the same as someone who has saved up all year for a break and has a tit time and wonders whether to cut their losses or long it out

Reactions: 8
Also leaving your gifted holiday a day early isn't the same as someone who has saved up all year for a break and has a tit time and wonders whether to cut their losses or long it out
She's probably spent more time with the boys this week than she's used to and can't escape to the coffee shop or get her nails done
Parenting is hard work , but I feel her husband does the lion's share of the childcare and when she's thrown together with them all in unfamiliar surroundings she can't cope and it's not Thailand where she can leave her husband to look after the kids

Reactions: 9
What an absolute joke.
I’m sorry but if you can’t even stand being around your kids and husband on holiday then you shouldn’t be making money from being a mum influencer.
My best moments are on holiday! You just adapt and choose kid friendly activities. So sad she’d rather prance around influencing pretending to work away from her kids than making memories in Cornwall. I assume she only survived the Thailand trip as they used childcare there, obviously can’t cope having to actually do any parenting 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Insufferable with a capital I. It’s all about Beth and she’s so incredibly preachy but then clearly hates spending any extended time with her children. It’s actually laughable that she makes all these videos acting like she’s such a mum role model, being *honest* and *real*. Go and get a real job Beth, live in the real world then some of your opinions might actually carry some weight. Her outfits this week have been awful too- bland and basic!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Insufferable with a capital I. It’s all about Beth and she’s so incredibly preachy but then clearly hates spending any extended time with her children. It’s actually laughable that she makes all these videos acting like she’s such a mum role model, being *honest* and *real*. Go and get a real job Beth, live in the real world then some of your opinions might actually carry some weight. Her outfits this week have been awful too- bland and basic!
I remember when she was pregnant with Z and trying on outfits which were totally unrealistic for a new mum with baby( think light coloured, flowing creations with wide sleeves ) , but she said she wouldn't conform to a "mum wardrobe "...yet here she is showing outfits worn by so many mums around the country! ...
Ironic , considering she seems to spend most of the week away from her sons "working' , she probably could wear those outfits now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember when she was pregnant with Z and trying on outfits which were totally unrealistic for a new mum with baby( think light coloured, flowing creations with wide sleeves ) , but she said she wouldn't conform to a "mum wardrobe "...yet here she is showing outfits worn by so many mums around the country! ...
Ironic , considering she seems to spend most of the week away from her sons "working' , she probably could wear those outfits now 🤣
Omg yes!!! The Laurence Llewellyn Bowen shirt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll never understand why she had another baby when she makes it out that she hates parenting

Reactions: 6
Who has time, as a mother of 2 young children, to do yoga in the morning while they're having breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who has time, as a mother of 2 young children, to do yoga in the morning while they're having breakfast?
Because her husband is both the mother and father role to her children. She doesn't like parenting and can't bare looking after them on her own!

She’s really alienating regular parents at the moment isn’t she! Her great morning has consisted of not looking after her kids or doing any ‘work’ as far as I can see. If my Monday involved yoga and breakfast on my own followed by an osteo appointment, running errands, shopping and coffee i’d be pretty pleased with myself too. Her tagline highlights her insta being about motherhood and parenting but i’m not seeing a lot of that!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s sad because she’s probably eventually going to tell her kids that she was a hard working mum and that’s why she didn’t spend anytime with them growing up - when really she’s there choosing not to be with them so she can prance around charity shopping and drinking coffee 🙄

Reactions: 4
She's got a stick up her arse that's why she can't just go with the flow with the kids, even on holiday, and I say this as someone who struggles with motherhood as well from time to time. Everything about her life and those boys is scripted and set out based on what she thinks fits this insta mum persona she's going for. Look at the way she dresses them and decorates their room, it's all got to fit in with her 'aesthetic'. Unfortunately toddlers don't get the memo.

Her latest outfit is so bland it's unreal. Denim midi, vest and a cardigan 🥱

Reactions: 1