Beth Sandland #7 So beige. So bland. So sandland.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so into beige boring bland that you complain about having to buy your child Paw Patrol wrapping paper.
I hope when Z goes to preschool he finally realises he can get T-shirts and joggers with characters on them too and pesters Beth mercilessly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a reel from chessie king pop up about marriage issues and Beth has commented on it saying “thanks so much for sharing so vulnerably. On a similar journey here, 9 months post second baby”.
I had wondered if something was going on as she keeps getting dolled up - the novelty of being married to an ex teacher with two kids seems to have worn off

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I had a reel from chessie king pop up about marriage issues and Beth has commented on it saying “thanks so much for sharing so vulnerably. On a similar journey here, 9 months post second baby”.
I had wondered if something was going on as she keeps getting dolled up - the novelty of being married to an ex teacher with two kids seems to have worn off
And the move….

Reactions: 4
I cant imagine my husband plastering our dirty laundry all over the internet, but he's probably too embarrassed to venture over that way anyway, having picked her up at school and all.

I do wonder what his friends think.

Reactions: 5
I think the comment about her marriage is even more telling given her response to her husband’s birthday, when she treated him like a third child.

Reactions: 12
That wee boys room looks like something from a Victorian child's bedroom. Give the lad a bit of colour and some playmobil toys for god sake.

Reactions: 9
She's left a huge part out of her recent reel...

The kind of man I wanted was one to be a good father to my children. So I picked one who groomed me as a child when he was my teacher.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, she doesn’t, yet, she preaches the whole “overstimulated” and “relatable” mum, she copies everyone else’s content as her own. She used to preach no routine when Oslo was little and now she flexes she’s got it all down whilst earning 100k a year. 🫠

Reactions: 12
Have to wonder if her dad praise post is an indirect dig at Ashley James, whose partner does basically everything for their children and has a full time job.

• Wow
Reactions: 7