Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she's pregnant (not just because of the picture that we were speculating over last week - I suggested it about a month ago for other reasons, too). If she is, god knows how she will cope with two...

Reactions: 10
I also think she's pregnant (not just because of the picture that we were speculating over last week - I suggested it about a month ago for other reasons, too). If she is, god knows how she will cope with two...
Might explain why she’s so exhausted cos she’s does sweet fa else

Reactions: 8
I don’t know about you all but I’m still in shock that she’s posting stories on a weekend 😂 does FA during the week but will post for engagement on the weekend when people are busier… 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now boasting on about 8.5 hours sleep because you’ve stuck ear plugs in your ears to drown out the cries of your child. I really hope people who watch this tit from people who have large followings, have some common sense and realise that you do not do this!! They cry, whatever time of the day & you respond. They don’t know that’s it’s night or day & they need something from you.
Rant over.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? A flying pig? No, it’s Beth posting on a Sunday! 🤣

Oh wait… she’s showing off weaning tips now she’s an expert 🧐 and bragging about freebies she’s received from a small biz. Classy.

Reactions: 13
I think she's pregnant again too which would be really silly considering that Ziggy isn't even 1. They're probably rushing through having lots of children because her husband is a lot older than her. Also, I don't personally think they have the finances in place to have another child with the lifestyle that she wants.

Reactions: 10
I think she's pregnant again too which would be really silly considering that Ziggy isn't even 1. They're probably rushing through having lots of children because her husband is a lot older than her. Also, I don't personally think they have the finances in place to have another child with the lifestyle that she wants.
Are we thinking cringey Christmas announcement?

• Haha
It would mean her obsession with Z’s sleep makes a bit more sense if she’s worried about dealing with a 1yo and a newborn…

Reactions: 6
How dare you criticise wonderful Beth's weaning skillz ...she is the only mother to have ever prepared her child's food 🤣🙄
He really should be eating more textured food by now anyway ....I used to make good old chicken broth ( with barley, peas, leeks, chunky carrots, chicken ) and then add chunks of bread ....my kids loved it from the age of 9 months onwards
A pressure cooker was one of the best investments I ever made as a new mum...have now upgraded to an Instantpot which is even better!
feel free to drop this recipe any time btw, sounds great!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eurgh I can't believe she said she used to get new pyjamas every year on Christmas Eve, assuming they were always Christmas themed that is such a waste. I also hate that she tries to come off as like classy or whatever but loves all the tacky personalised crap

Reactions: 3
I hope she isn’t pregnant again, for Ziggys sake. He’s already treated so much like he’s a burden

I wonder if she will end up being one of those family travel bloggers, and that’s why she wants to pop them out fast so she can start on that lifestyle 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wait she did sleep training?! But now she’s doing reels about how babies can’t manipulate and you should cuddle?! I don’t get it. Seems like she’s trying to be like This Mummy’s Story in that reel but it’s a poor imitation.

Reactions: 8
She’s not posted about it on her account but she definitely posted stories about the sleep consultant and did a rave review despite it not working not being a freebie.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.