Beth Sandland #5 The First Woman To Parent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these hashtags are interesting.
She missed out #cloutchaser.

Agree with what you’re all saying. We try to do as much gentle/attachment parenting as possible (I’ll never say fully cause that’s unrealistic I feel) but jeez, cuddling your baby or child and responding to their needs is just being a parent. Something which the “must sleep through the night at 4 months, must not cuddle to sleep, must sleep train, must wean before 6 months” brigade don’t seem to understand. Proper winds me up at the minute, having children is hard, everyone is looking for an easy fix and to chase the next milestone. Let them be babies and enjoy each stage! Currently been up since half 4 with my just-turned-2 year old, think it’s a mix of back molars and the last nap being on the verge of being dropped, and yes I’m knackered (also due another baby soon) and I may have whispered “oh god” when I saw the time but she needs me, so I’m here. I’m not gonna go moaning about it on Instagram. It’s biologically normal. These days are short and she won’t need me so much forever. Why do these people wish their children’s lives away? 😞

thanks for listening to my ted talk 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another day, another moan about lack of sleep he's a baby Beth, and he's breastfed, what do you expect 🙄
Another snide comment about her shock that her husband can dress their son who knew, men are perfectly capable parents too!
And I have to laugh at her duvet cover....it looks suspiciously like the tat that Sarah Ingha family sells on her 'Baby and Me' website 🤣 ( if you know you know!)
E0295B6C-676C-4B90-9E7D-2B43075A9AAF.jpeg
EDA80746-03BC-43DE-B745-3086200C676E.jpeg
25E95066-8B69-4AF7-89E6-019D06C80EF6.jpg

Reactions: 5
Another day, another moan about lack of sleep he's a baby Beth, and he's breastfed, what do you expect 🙄
Another snide comment about her shock that her husband can dress their son who knew, men are perfectly capable parents too!
And I have to laugh at her duvet cover....it looks suspiciously like the tat that Sarah Ingha family sells on her 'Baby and Me' website 🤣 ( if you know you know!)View attachment 861492View attachment 861493View attachment 861494
I have zero sympathy after the SNOO and sleep training saga. Plus I have my own baby who wakes up every hour but I don’t feel the need to post it all over insta because that’s NORMAL BABY BEHAVIOUR

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Says to me her life seems pretty sad and she's said goodbye to her 20s
agreed. It feels like she got pregnant and had Z and lost all her own interests? She’s younger than me and I pity her at the moment tbh, motherhood doesn’t mean you lose yourself automatically.

Reactions: 9
Did she have much of a life before?

Bar travelling and faking it was solo, all she really did was read and eat out.

Reactions: 18
Who the duck admits to going to bed wearing earplugs so you can ignore your child? You’re a parent so parent! And yes I’d be judging a dad who said he’d done the same thing too. Why is she so obsessed with trying to “fix” his sleep? Babies wake in the night because it’s biologically normal and helps prevent SIDS. She’s horrific.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Who the duck admits to going to bed wearing earplugs so you can ignore your child? You’re a parent so parent! And yes I’d be judging a dad who said he’d done the same thing too. Why is she so obsessed with trying to “fix” his sleep? Babies wake in the night because it’s biologically normal and helps prevent SIDS. She’s horrific.
The earplugs comment made me feel sad. Poor Z being ignored by his mum for acting like baby ☹

Reactions: 8
My heart breaks for him. Obviously there’s much worse parents out there but she’s seriously doing him a disservice 😞 I can’t believe how she’s treating him 😞

Also she definitely put him in the unicorn coverall bib to make a point to us. Get a grip Beth, we’re more concerned with your son’s wellbeing that what colour bib he has on.

Reactions: 13
I haven't seen the post because she blocked me but a few months ago she was posting about how cruel it is to let your baby self-soothe.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I've had 3 children and have Never worn earplugs to bed when they were babies.....in the words of the parenting website that shall not be named Beth needs to 'give her head an almighty wobble!'

Reactions: 10
He’s breastfed (completely her decision to breastfeed him) therefore she needs to realise that when he wakes in the night he’s going to want her! All completely biologically normal. Imagine denying your baby that comfort that he craves, yet the other day she was posting reels about making sure you cuddle your baby!

Also she only has one child, if she’s that exhausted (I mean she works SO hard so I guess it’s understandable 🙄) why can’t hidden husband take zigazigahhhh out for a few hours in the day so she can nap?

Reactions: 12
It’s pretty shocking that she admitted wearing earplugs so she doesn’t have to listen to her baby cry and also doesn’t see anything wrong with that? I know the dad is there but Jesus, this is her wanted rainbow baby and she wants to drown out the sound of him crying.

Reactions: 15
He’s breastfed (completely her decision to breastfeed him) therefore she needs to realise that when he wakes in the night he’s going to want her! All completely biologically normal. Imagine denying your baby that comfort that he craves, yet the other day she was posting reels about making sure you cuddle your baby!

Also she only has one child, if she’s that exhausted (I mean she works SO hard so I guess it’s understandable 🙄) why can’t hidden husband take zigazigahhhh out for a few hours in the day so she can nap?
👏🏼
And for what it’s worth Beth, sleep is developmental! Even if you gave him formula, there’s no guarantee he would sleep better! Babies don’t only wake up because they’re hungry. A quick google would tell you that.
I can’t imagine anyone admitting to wearing ear plugs to drown out their baby calling out for them in the night… imagine what she doesn’t admit publically 😞

Reactions: 11
Why do you need to purée soup? It’s soup!
🤣 She also doesn’t need to omit the flavour so it’s watery chicken and veg water for him 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously don’t go mad on the chilli but he can’t live on bland purée forever!

Reactions: 8
Why do you need to purée soup? It’s soup!
How dare you criticise wonderful Beth's weaning skillz ...she is the only mother to have ever prepared her child's food 🤣🙄
He really should be eating more textured food by now anyway ....I used to make good old chicken broth ( with barley, peas, leeks, chunky carrots, chicken ) and then add chunks of bread ....my kids loved it from the age of 9 months onwards
A pressure cooker was one of the best investments I ever made as a new mum...have now upgraded to an Instantpot which is even better!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t get over the fact that Ziggy was SO wanted and she’s gone through so many losses, for her to treat him with so much negligence. I keep thinking about that poor baby crying and screaming for his mama from his crib, not understanding anything at all, including why his own mother won’t come and soothe him. He’s not even a bloody year old yet!! She’s rushing his development and neglecting him because she obviously wasn’t ready for parenthood and is too much of a selfish little witch to look after him properly.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.