Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me laugh how Beth is trying to get in peoples good books again by ‘helping out others’...the only person she’s trying to help out is herself by getting a mention or a follow🙄nice one Beth. Shame you didn’t help out your staff when they were in need👏🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Looks like it’s working already. Not as daft as she looks...you hero Beth!
She’s a hoe! I unfollowed her because I found her so annoying she made me angry. She’s one of the fakest people on insta! And if he pulls up another decent dress to make it show her fuckin arse I will smack her!!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I thought the same. She bangs on about how she loves them so much and she’s been waiting for them to come back in stock blah blah 🙄she talks tit, always will. Billy Bullshitter Beth Bartram 😂🤥🤥🤥

She looked so much better a few years ago and she looked amazing on her wedding day. What has she done to herself?

Reactions: 2
Bit harsh, don't think people should go so low to slate appearances in a negative way. Pretty much all the insta mums speak proper tit but I wouldn't be negative about how they look

That’s odd, a new member made a bitchy comment on how Hannah Louise Evans(used to work for Beth) bangs on about motherhood etc, I commented the above basically insinuating it could be Beth and now it’s been removed...strange 🤔😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't have a clue about what comment you said has been removed. I just don't think people should be negative about other people's look hence my earlier comment. However people who act and pretend to be who they are not, is a different story.

That’s odd, a new member made a bitchy comment on how Hannah Louise Evans(used to work for Beth) bangs on about motherhood etc, I commented the above basically insinuating it could be Beth and now it’s been removed...strange 🤔😆
I’d say that this Becky person is something to do with Beth too funny how its the only person sticking up for her on this thread... just shows the kinda person she is if shes gotta come on here and talk tit about other people to try and deflect from herself???????????

read her comments and they only slate that hanna gal and stick up for Beth on here and that stargaze has liked her above comment. Both connected I would say :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: both new members made on the same day and only talkin on the same threads... oh dear

Reactions: 5
If you read my comment above I said all the insta mums are tit! I wouldn't say that is sticking up for Beth....BUT all I said was bit harsh to bring people's looks into it. Regarding the other Hannah gal as you say I didn't bring her looks into it but her fakeness, and on a DIFFERENT thread people have agreed with me. You come across like you hate Beth that much, you will be convinced no matter what I say that I am her or supporting her 😂

Maybe it’s beths one and only friend that she has and groomed, Hattie 🤔😆

AGAIN, I am not sticking up for her, I am just trying to not call people on looks. You clearly seem so against her that you fail to see my point, and as for Hattie? You seem to know a lot about her, why bother if you clearly do not like her. I am allowed to think it is harsh to mention someone's looks and NOT be actually connected to her in anyway. It is called being nice.

Bit harsh, don't think people should go so low to slate appearances in a negative way. Pretty much all the insta mums speak proper tit but I wouldn't be negative about how they look
I was just commenting that she looked so much better a few years ago and with dark hair. I actually think she looks like 2 different people.

Also I think you should look at some other threads on other people. They all comment on how they don’t look their age/ put on or lost weight/ dress funny/ funny hair cuts/ general appearance make people mad. A comment saying someone looked better at one point in their life is just that a comment and an opinion. I have times in my life where I think Jesus what were you thinking and others being like aw man you looked good what happened.

Reactions: 4
I was just commenting that she looked so much better a few years ago and with dark hair. I actually think she looks like 2 different people.

Also I think you should look at some other threads on other people. They all comment on how they don’t look their age/ put on or lost weight/ dress funny/ funny hair cuts/ general appearance make people mad. A comment saying someone looked better at one point in their life is just that a comment and an opinion. I have times in my life where I think Jesus what were you thinking and others being like aw man you looked good what happened.
Yeah, fair play you have your own opinion 👍just certain people were more annoying as they presumed I was her or had to be someone connected to her just because I wasn't being nasty about her. I understand people do come on here and talk about lots of people in a good or negative way and that is fine (we are all members) but I wouldn't really want to go on their looks etc rather there insta pages, content etc..

Oh come on, I’ve heard Beth is not an angel herself, biggest hypocrite going. Apparently she used to be such a bully when she were young and even when she first set up Fearless she was the biggest witch going. I don’t know her but I’ve heard a lot about her by different people from different places and it’s just very coincidental that their stories marry up

Yeah, fair play you have your own opinion 👍just certain people were more annoying as they presumed I was her or had to be someone connected to her just because I wasn't being nasty about her. I understand people do come on here and talk about lots of people in a good or negative way and that is fine (we are all members) but I wouldn't really want to go on their looks etc rather there insta pages, content etc..
I hadn’t really twigged if you ‘where her or connected’ and sorry you were targeted because you had a ‘positive’ opinion on her. All personal opinions. I don’t know a lot of her past as I have only started following her 6 months or so ago.

I don’t agree with bringing someone down for the sake of it or for self gratification. I just noticed that she looks so beautiful in her wedding pictures and with dark hair that I look at her pictures today and can almost not see the same person. Maybe she is the reverse and likes the way she looks now. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oh come on, I’ve heard Beth is not an angel herself, biggest hypocrite going. Apparently she used to be such a bully when she were young and even when she first set up Fearless she was the biggest witch going. I don’t know her but I’ve heard a lot about her by different people from different places and it’s just very coincidental that their stories marry up
I really don't know anything about fearless or the fact she may have been a bully etc.. I just don't want to be a bully about people's looks. That's all. If she is or was a bully, she clearly is the one unhappy.

Has anyone watched her story this morning? I couldn’t get over the difference in her skin tone before and after...

Also LemonMilk must be back up and running, she was flogging clips from them.