Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile!!! Has the most awful tit job and wears bras so small for her they make her look deformed. If I watch her ruin another outfit by pulling it up so high she’s showing her kecks I will scream! Why Beth? Why? Why do you have to ruin lovely dresses by pulling them up so high!!!!!!!!! That video of her crying the other day 😂😂😂! Crocodile tears! Why come straight on to Instagram and film yourself for more weirdos to see if your that bothered about people filming you! And her god awful tan... and now she’s promoting tanning companies 🤮 she’s a mess!!!! She’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my god the cringiest tit lip syncing on her new post! Beth darling, I know age is but a number but babe your 35 with 3 kids. You are trying to keep up with young influences and be relatable to a younger crowd when really you should just stick to trying to be relatable to people your age! You’d gain a lot more respect and followers if you were just relatable to 35 year old mums who struggle with juggling 9-5s, kids, housework whilst trying to pick a nice respectable outfit for a special occasion that doesn’t shout mutton dressed as lamb!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Back, back again lol. Sorry to keep moaning on but it’s absolutely tragic what happened to Caroline Flack, and it’s absolutely disgusting and insulting that Beth bartram thinks she’s on the same level? Babe a few mums give you shadey looks because you do school pick up half naked get a fuckin grip! You don’t get fuckin papped every day of your life, stories twisted etc! You are literally the one who twists and lies about things and don’t like it when people out you. I don’t wish for you to take your own life nor do I wish that upon anyone. But please do not put yourself in the same category as Caroline. It’s insulting to Caroline, her family and loved ones!!! You wanna dress like your 21 that’s fine do that! But your nearly 40 and dress like that on the school pick up! You stick out like a sore thumb! Of course people are gonna talk! Your a mum of boys and you post pics of yourself half naked... yet I bet you won’t want your boys to objectify women in the same way as you objectify yourself!

Reactions: 6
Back, back again lol. Sorry to keep moaning on but it’s absolutely tragic what happened to Caroline Flack, and it’s absolutely disgusting and insulting that Beth bartram thinks she’s on the same level? Babe a few mums give you shadey looks because you do school pick up half naked get a fuckin grip! You don’t get fuckin papped every day of your life, stories twisted etc! You are literally the one who twists and lies about things and don’t like it when people out you. I don’t wish for you to take your own life nor do I wish that upon anyone. But please do not put yourself in the same category as Caroline. It’s insulting to Caroline, her family and loved ones!!! You wanna dress like your 21 that’s fine do that! But your nearly 40 and dress like that on the school pick up! You stick out like a sore thumb! Of course people are gonna talk! Your a mum of boys and you post pics of yourself half naked... yet I bet you won’t want your boys to objectify women in the same way as you objectify yourself!
Literally on this BS saying 'be kind' and all that. Erm did she not make her employee's lives' hell at Fearless? Did her and husband not bully young girls? She's the one all over insta slagging off the 'anorak Mums.' Beth, it's the middle of winter and you're doing the school run in next to nothing. Of course you're going to get looks. She is the BIGGEST hypocrite on insta. When is she going to grow up and act her damn age?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Fully agree. It’s bloody embarrassing, she sticks out like a sore thumb in the worst possible way ever🙈 she needs to work in her practice what you preach mode. she is so hypercritical! She states that all the fakeness, hating doesn’t effect her but it clearly does as she bangs on about it all the time.

Her TikTok account is a joke too, I mean her daughter and friends all follow yet she is swearing on there with all her belly out like a teenager. How cringe and unclassy 😬she really needs to grow up and find something to do, come onBeth love, your almost 40, it’s about time.

Quite possibly the worst editing ever 😂👍🏽

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So..Beth lives in my hometown (Buxton) it's a small town where most people know each other.

The thing is the people who are looking at her weird either know about how she treated her staff and customers or find it odd that she will spend like 2 hours doing a mini photo shoot with her husband in our local park (not even an exaggeration) people dont care what you're wearing...were just wondering why you're flailing around like you're Kim K whilst your kids are playing by themselves lol.
Plus she doesnt always look like that on the school run, I've seen her look like a run over squirrel before a few times. I think she runs home to get dolled up or uses photos shes took another day.

She is very two faced hence why people dont like her here, no-one trusts her and can see how fake she is!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So..Beth lives in my hometown (Buxton) it's a small town where most people know each other.

The thing is the people who are looking at her weird either know about how she treated her staff and customers or find it odd that she will spend like 2 hours doing a mini photo shoot with her husband in our local park (not even an exaggeration) people dont care what you're wearing...were just wondering why you're flailing around like you're Kim K whilst your kids are playing by themselves lol.
Plus she doesnt always look like that on the school run, I've seen her look like a run over squirrel before a few times. I think she runs home to get dolled up or uses photos shes took another day.

She is very two faced hence why people dont like her here, no-one trusts her and can see how fake she is!
I thought she was from Buxton- I recognize a few of the spots she has her 'shoots.' Place likes Manchester and London- yeah I guess that's normal as they are big cities filled with 'bloggers' and 'influencers' but to be posing around a small town...simply embarrassing!

Reactions: 1
I saw her hubby literally on all fours one day in the park(I thought she was walking a third dog at first😂) Attempting to get a perfect angle for a photo shoot of her wearing very little. She could of made a few quid if she stood on a street corner!! I think her hubby is as vain as she is...very well suited!

• Haha
I saw her hubby literally on all fours one day in the park(I thought she was walking a third dog at first😂) Attempting to get a perfect angle for a photo shoot of her wearing very little. She could of made a few quid if she stood on a street corner!! I think her hubby is as vain as she is...very well suited!
I live near her also. I have friends with kids who go to school with her kids. These mums talk about her and it won’t be long before the kids pick up on things and say it to her kids...if they don’t already.

She does wear very little and she does have a lovely figure but she just thinks she’s something else. She thinks she’s a celeb and she’s loaded and that everyone is jealous of her. It wouldn’t be so bad if she wore her little skimpy outfits and just got on with it but it’s all the tit she spouts and advice she tries to give out. Just no! It’s cringe! Like the Tik Tok hype she’s jumped on like a pig in tit! My 12 year old niece is constantly on Tik Tok and she would literally die of embarrassment if I started doing videos as tit as Beth. She doesn’t even do a good job. She just looks like a knob. Not even lip syncing in time! Beth babe leave it to the kids 😚

I’ve seen her photo shoots in action 😂. Also heard people walk past and laugh or say who the duck does she think she is. I was once on a walk with my kids in their buggy and my dog and she mid photo shoot having a hissy fit because she couldn’t get a decent photo. I actually felt sorry for her. The pressure she thinks she’s under to get a decent pic when no one is actually that interested in her. Her husbands in the wrong business he wants to be a photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Id say the latter. She will look back one day and think-wtf was I doing🤦🏽‍♀️ Or her kids will think wtf was my mum doing??? I bet she doesn’t even know this exists

She has deleted loads😂she must have realised what a dick she looked!! I’ve noticed that girl would do anything for sympathy/attention and drama. She cries out for it. I kinda feel sorry for her in a pathetic way.

Reactions: 2
Id say the latter. She will look back one day and think-wtf was I doing🤦🏽‍♀️ Or her kids will think wtf was my mum doing??? I bet she doesn’t even know this exists

She has deleted loads😂she must have realised what a dick she looked!! I’ve noticed that girl would do anything for sympathy/attention and drama. She cries out for it. I kinda feel sorry for her in a pathetic way.
I do too! She is constantly seeking some kind of acceptance and trying to be ‘down’ with a younger crowd.

However, she puts herself out there, so I think she needs to take the criticism along with all the arse licking comments. She can’t honestly expect everyone to love her. She’s cringey as duck! I actually showed my 12 year old niece and she was like “hahaha what the hell! Who is that? Omg that’s so cringe!!!”

Imagine embarrassing yourself so much just to keep up with and be relevant to kids half your age? And doing all that fake shy face tit whilst pouting!

And why the fudge are tanning companies working with her when her tan is so tit 🤯

I mean look at her hands? This was a while ago but her tan always looks grubby and patchy and bright orange.

Attachments

If she’s not careful her daughter will end up just like her when she was young, Buxton bike with a big bucket😂

• Haha
Ha yeah I reckon so. Growing and evolving what...dog walking and TikTok 😂😂Still comparing herself to Caroline Flack🤔🤯

Im so confused... Beth’s swipe ups etc... does she not have to declare them as an affiliate ad? Because she’s literally posting these none stop and they are clearly links making her money?

Oh sorry this is how she’s getting a way with it!!! What a knob

Attachments

• Angry
She ALWAYS posts af links and never EVER marks them as such nor does she announce ads as ads