Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re obviously not doing too badly money wise though, Rics business must be doing well ! Lots of #spon content from her too.. I wonder how much she chatges

Reactions: 1
Did you know Beth is the only person to ever wear a leopard print coat?! She’s so out there with her style choices!!!

bleeping hell, I have a coat very similar and I see plenty of others in this style and NO ONE looks twice. Stop trying to put other women down to try and make yourself feel better Beth.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Eww what's wrong with her! Why be so bitchy to fellow women /mums. Not every parent has the ability to spend hundreds of pounds weekly on clothes. I get the feeling Beth makes a lot of this up. Like she thinks she's some sort of celebrity at school and probably doesn't talk to the other mums. But in reality if she did I'm sure they'd turn around and say 'ooh I love your coat!'
Beth needs to get her head out the clouds and realise that you CAN be attractive and stylish and get on with other women. Not everyone is jealous of you. Tbh most of her outfits just look tacky and that's why people are looking amd giving her attention. Dogs dinner springs to mind

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you know Beth is the only person to ever wear a leopard print coat?! She’s so out there with her style choices!!!

bleeping hell, I have a coat very similar and I see plenty of others in this style and NO ONE looks twice. Stop trying to put other women down to try and make yourself feel better Beth.
completely agree, judging by the above picture I wouldn’t be looking at the coat I’d be horrified with the tit tan and the state of the cheap hair.

They’re obviously not doing too badly money wise though, Rics business must be doing well ! Lots of #spon content from her too.. I wonder how much she chatges
He no longer has his business, he works for someone now, not sure what happened there.

Reactions: 3
I do wish she’d go back to her “girly” style she started fearless with, to be fair most of those clothes were lovely and a lot of them were more timeless pieces. Now it’s all this PLT fast fashion tit that is just awful for them and the environment. It’s consumption, consumption, consumption. Nevermknd that the clothes are designed for teenagers... leggings aren’t stylish - they’re handy!

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs she back on insta making indirect comments about 'obsessed girls' with influences. 🙄🤣 Christ how up your own arse can you actually be. I really do want to like her but I'm loving to hate 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh ffs she back on insta making indirect comments about 'obsessed girls' with influences. 🙄🤣 Christ how up your own arse can you actually be. I really do want to like her but I'm loving to hate 😂
I know....we aren't obsessed, we just don't like you.
HOW CRINGE ARE THESE TIKTOK VIDEOS!?
I'm actually so embarrassed for her.

What’s she crying about on her stories this morning? Can’t turn on the sound at work 🙈

What’s she crying about on her stories this morning? Can’t turn on the sound at work 🙈
She said she was walking the dog at the park and a man she’d spoken to before was hovering around her then got his phone out and filmed her

She said she was walking the dog at the park and a man she’d spoken to before was hovering around her then got his phone out and filmed her
I'm sorry but I have just sat giggling at that story. He might not have been???? Like how does she know for sure and how has she managed to get herself so worked up about it.

• Haha
I’m confused as to why she’s so upset??! Does she not see herself as a celeb???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And I can guarantee her first thought was that he is a stalker who has seen her on social media and has starting stalking because she is soooooo amazingly beautiful, sexy and influential 😂 🤮

• Haha
And I can guarantee her first thought was that he is a stalker who has seen her on social media and has starting stalking because she is soooooo amazingly beautiful, sexy and influential 😂 🤮
100%! It won’t stop her posting pics in underwear with her tits shoved up to under her chin though

100%! It won’t stop her posting pics in underwear with her tits shoved up to under her chin though
It's all just so so cringe. She literally married a minger who bulls up, lives in a nice town with mums who dress 'normally' and so thinks she is the star of the show. I actually feel bad for her. She lives in this weird reality where I honestly do think she thinks she's the bee knee's and nobody can touch her on it. The botox vid was sad. She is a pretty girl. Sad to think she goes to such lengths to keep up with the girls she copies on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
Oh the lengths she will go to to stay young like the fellow bloggers...she must be getting herself deeper and deeper into debt! It makes me laugh how she thinks the reason why people slag her off is because of their insecurities or jealousy, wrong! It’s purely because people know what a scabby cow she is that slags off so many others, she’s fake af. Did people slag Phillip bloody schofe off last week because they were jealous or insecure...no! She wants the blogger life so she will have to put up with the insults etc that comes with it. After yesterday’s pathetic, dramatic, attention vid of her crying on insta, why the duck would you even do that??? Just shows how pathetic she is. Going on insta would be the last thing on my mind. Has she no real friends or family that she can turn too🤔nice one Beth, probably scared the tit out of your kids and their friends...what a role model you really are 😂👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 5