Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God this women is a complete witch! So cheap and Unclassy. Her hubby is completely pussy whipped you can tell. Her voice is annoying as duck and I’m almost certain she asks herself majority of her questions on her Q&A’s. she must be bored af. I think she is totally fake, these people who actually think she is genuine are fools!! 😂😂

Reactions: 7
The photo editing on this is laughable!
34years old and behaving like an 18yr old with zero class. Imagine this being your mother. God help her kids.
Why is she wearing Rick Waller’s jogging bottoms?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Totally agree,pulling baggy joggers half way down her legs?just take the photo in underwear as clearly that is what it's all about.

Reactions: 3
Hi all , just fallen across this. I knew Beth and Rick separately years ago.... really shocked how fake she has become.... he was always that way.

Okay just got to vent. I've had a little stalk on Rick's insta and md my god from what I've seen on that and in the videos he seems so creepy 😩

Reactions: 4
I was behind Beth in a store queue the other week in derby and she was returning so many clothes that she has worn and photographed in on her Instagram page, they were covered in fake tan/make up. I really don’t how she got away with returning them😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was behind Beth in a store queue the other week in derby and she was returning so many clothes that she has worn and photographed in on her Instagram page, they were covered in fake tan/make up. I really don’t how she got away with returning them😱
Where is she actually from, is it Derby?

Reactions: 1
No I’m pretty certain she’s not from Derby. Think she’s more Manchester based?? She always seems to look filthy, she needs a good exfoliate. I’m sure she only has just the one friend Hatty, she never seems to have any other friends around her which is quite sad. Makes you wonder why. I can’t help but watch the insta life for pure entertainment reasons 😂

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha oh wow she’s been ‘vegan’ for four days and is already doing a Q+A likes she’s a bloody expert! I cannot stand this girl always slagging off the mums at school who aren’t covered in terrible fake tan and dressed as huge tarts 😂 she’s horrible no wonder she has no friends. What’s this lemon milk all about, another fearless? I follow her god knows why, every post she does irritates me. I love to hate, sad as that is! 😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha oh wow she’s been ‘vegan’ for four days and is already doing a Q+A likes she’s a bloody expert! I cannot stand this girl always slagging off the mums at school who aren’t covered in terrible fake tan and dressed as huge tarts 😂 she’s horrible no wonder she has no friends. What’s this lemon milk all about, another fearless? I follow her god knows why, every post she does irritates me. I love to hate, sad as that is! 😂😂😂😂
I can guarantee she knows duck all about being vegan, she’s literally just started it HOW can she do a Q&A 😂😂😂😂
She thinks she’s so elite coz she picks her kids up in jogging bottoms and scruffy Balenciaga trainers whilst they wear ‘Mum anoraks.’
NEWSFLASH Beth, you’re a clone of all the other influencer begs, you all dress the same. You’re not special. And you’re certainly not stylish, you follow the trend...that’s not style.

Has anyone seen her latest post? I’m shocked at how OBVIOUS her photoshop is... her poor kids, her eldest must be in secondary now.. her step kid has Instagram but she doesn’t follow him and I’d say he wants to keep far away from her and her posts

Also I was thinking, maybe she started losing money when she got involved in that pyramid scheme??

Reactions: 3
What a lovely tan😂😂😂how trashy

No, it went into administration I think
yeah it went into admin. She constantly makes out that she is no longer running it as it was taking over her family life and she wasn’t spending quality time with her kids, which she wasn’t but the truth is that she loved been the boss witch that wasn’t paying her staff their wages as she couldn’t afford it, basically living a false life and is massively in debt!!

I think she must be that bored of walking the dogs(which she had to show us on her stories every pissing day) she has now by the looks of it set up a new clothing range Lemon Milk, why you would start another business and risk it goinginto admin again I do not know. Obviously the kids must be doing her head in at home 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2