Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually started following Beth because I enjoyed her content (a long time ago!) and now I feel she’s just SUCH A scammer.

I was influenced by her a while ago to buy from MissyEmpire and that’s when it REALLY REALLY hit me how much tit she talks. The clothes were poorly fitted and bad quality. She seems to use her kids for views/likes and has clearly treated her “staff” like dirt.

I don’t think that there’s much people more dislikeable on Instagram at the moment.

Reactions: 3
Is agree, I used to to love her content. And I actually loved fearlesss until I realised it’s the same generic tit most of the other online womenswear websites sell but more expensive. Guess because it was more expensive I trusted it but after a few bad experiences trying to send items back and not receiving refunds and then getting ignored.
Her fakeness on her insta makes me feel sick. Her fake arse insta voice! And the whole “ I have barely had anything done to me cosmetically” just Botox in my whole face, lip fillers, boob job... and I reckon lipo!
She’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget it would seem. She’s a nasty slimeball and so is her husband! The way they have treated their employees was disgusting! I reckon they told that Hattie (is it hattie?) that they were going under and to leave before they got rid of all their other staff. Which is awful in my opinion!

Reactions: 5
Is agree, I used to to love her content. And I actually loved fearlesss until I realised it’s the same generic tit most of the other online womenswear websites sell but more expensive. Guess because it was more expensive I trusted it but after a few bad experiences trying to send items back and not receiving refunds and then getting ignored.
Her fakeness on her insta makes me feel sick. Her fake arse insta voice! And the whole “ I have barely had anything done to me cosmetically” just Botox in my whole face, lip fillers, boob job... and I reckon lipo!
She’s living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget it would seem. She’s a nasty slimeball and so is her husband! The way they have treated their employees was disgusting! I reckon they told that Hattie (is it hattie?) that they were going under and to leave before they got rid of all their other staff. Which is awful in my opinion!
I had a creep on Hattie’s Instagram and she is a carbon copy (but skinnier and not as pretty) of Beth! I’m shocked at how similarly they dress and to the point where Hattie also nicks Ric’s clothes... if one of my mates stole my boyfriends clothes and cake on my romantic date nights I’d be more than I bit weirded out

Reactions: 2
Here we go Beth jumping on the mental health bandwagon saying she was being trolled on social media and it made her depressed...if that was so why carry on fuelling the fire with half naked selfies, trout pout, patchy fake tan, showing off, etc etc get a grip love!!! Bet it was just a taste of your own medicine

Here we go Beth jumping on the mental health bandwagon saying she was being trolled on social media and it made her depressed...if that was so why carry on fuelling the fire with half naked selfies, trout pout, patchy fake tan, showing off, etc etc get a grip love!!! Bet it was just a taste of your own medicine
This!!!!!!! She winds me up more and more every day

I don’t even mind that but the “depression and anxiety” ??? People who are anxious don’t scream at their staff or put themselves all over YouTube ?? Hmmmmmmm

I literally sent a screenshot of her depression post my friend 😂 she abuses people as soon as they don’t agree with her. She’s a vile human being and so desperate for attention it’s actually worrying

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her story? She’s sold Fearless! Thinking it had gotten trashier and cheaper looking lately. She’s going to launch her own new brand soon apparently, let’s hope it’s not another pyramid scheme company.

She hasn’t sold it at all. It’s a load of bullshit!

And if she’s sold it like she says why is she still modelling and taking pics for the site up until a week or so ago. And I’m sure a few weeks ago she was going on about having some really cute shoes added to the website! She hasn’t sold it ages ago or whatever she is stating! It’s in administration and she’s obviously happy to get rid.

And if she’s sold it like she says why is she still modelling and taking pics for the site up until a week or so ago. And I’m sure a few weeks ago she was going on about having some really cute shoes added to the website! She hasn’t sold it ages ago or whatever she is stating! It’s in administration and she’s obviously happy to get rid.

Attachments

Not surprised it's gone into administration with all the posts and stories about how she treats her staff and customers! She's so full of tit. TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE BETH.

We’re back with the to do lists! What a rough day she’s got ahead ordering a Halloween costume she’s put off doing for three days now, walking her dogs, putting dinner into the slow cooker and collecting some PR 😰😰 god I don’t know what I’d do! Thank god im only working a ten hour day followed by course work and having to make my dinner !! I’m so lucky I don’t have the hard busy life she has !

(Disclaimer: I know that doing course work for school and working alongside it isn’t the toughest ever and I most definitely have respect for anyone doing more or less than me! I just can’t cope with the fact that that’s her “”busy “” days)

We’re back with the to do lists! What a rough day she’s got ahead ordering a Halloween costume she’s put off doing for three days now, walking her dogs, putting dinner into the slow cooker and collecting some PR 😰😰 god I don’t know what I’d do! Thank god im only working a ten hour day followed by course work and having to make my dinner !! I’m so lucky I don’t have the hard busy life she has !

(Disclaimer: I know that doing course work for school and working alongside it isn’t the toughest ever and I most definitely have respect for anyone doing more or less than me! I just can’t cope with the fact that that’s her “”busy “” days)
haha I know what you mean! I’m glad I only work 12 hour night shifts, finish work and have to get my kids ready for school, drop them off, then clean and tidy, do washing and ironing for next day, sort something for tea and cram a sleep in before pick up at 3.30pm, cook tea, do homework, make bfs tea before bathing and putting the kids to bed before starting another night shift.
Poor Beth 😫 I feel her pain! I mean imagine having to order a Halloween costume 😫😫😫 She must be drained!!!

You do a lot in your day! A 10 hour work day is more than most! Absolute upmost respect for you working and doing coursework! I mean we would all love to have a checklist as “busy” as Beth’s But sadly we live in the real world l!!!

Here’s a question did Beth used to be blonde and have a physical store? A friend of mine was talking about it the other day and I want to know if it was the same place !!

Just discovered this person and totally turned off by the patchy tan and sucked in stomach.

Reactions: 4
Could someone tell Beth she has to use #ad and #gifted on posts please because honestly what the duck every post is an ad ne’er a mention of an ad or gifting ...

So guys!! Basically I had a read of the fearless in administration report, what happened was she was doing quite well selling her stock etc and instead of keeping that going she took out loans to hire staff and buy an office (and a new Jeep by the look of things), things were going ok, not great but ok, and instead of cutting back a little bit they took out another loan so that Beth could design her own range.

All of the stuff that fearless is still selling is all from Beth, it was passed over as assets to sell of from when the company went into admin (in April!!!).

That’s basically what I could get from it anyway!

But at the moment she is doing my head in, firstly with the whole Christmas thing (ITS NOVEMBER) and secondly with her “tell me what you want to see” and her coming onto stories the next day saying “loads of people want my gym routine” “loads of people want to see what I’m eating” and then saying she won’t do it??? Like that’s what your followers want? She has a decent body, I thought she would exploit that more.

Nobody wants to see your “fashion advice” where you suggest wearing an oversized tracksuit to a christening! Sorry that woman just makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up :mad:

She’s UNBELIEVABLY dishonest

Report it to the Asa x
Good idea actually!

I’ve been following her a while but had no idea she owned rebellious 😱 she must be loaded!! Her fake tan annoys me she’s so patchy!!!