Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fearlesss going bust? Just seen on Beth’s insta stories that she is now out sourcing it all. She no longer has her Macclesfield office? And works from home. She never really advertises her clothing line anymore it’s always everyone else’s. More of a Instagram influencer nowadays. I read that she doesn’t give refunds, treats her staff rubbish and that she owes a large amount of wages out! Is this all true?

Reactions: 2
The company is in administration. You can see it on companies house... filed in April this year!

She uses her kids as almost a “benefit” to her account or something oh my gosh! Is fearless any good has anyone ordered something? Also her kids is she not worried that come secondary school they’ll be bullied for how their mum acts?m
Also did anybody else see her foray into a MLM company? Trying to convince people to buy from her - she might lose a lot of money there!

The company is in administration. You can see it on companies house... filed in April this year!
Does this mean it’s going out of business?? And right after she had her “£4 million turnover” interviews in the tabloids !!

It’s cheap rubbish that 15 years ago you would have bought from market stalls or those little crappy shops. It’s crap that all the other big online retailers are selling but with a bigger price tag.

She might have a really positive rags to riches story but it’s seems that she is now living a champagne life on a lemonade budget! Instead of just being honest with everyone and admitting she’s struggling she’s still leading everyone to believe she’s successful and earning a decent buck from fearlesss.I mean she doesn’t even advertise her own clothing label on her instagram anymore.

And all those stories do my head in, where she has such a lovely soft voice and sounds like she would be really lovely when actually people who have worked for her have said she is the spawn of the devil, swears like a trooper, gangs up on workers with her husband, refuses to pay staff etc etc. Both sound like nasty pieces of work. Who are clearly skint!

Anyone else just seen her latest post of her awkwardly posing around in a bikini, nearly tripping over her own feet with her fanny lips hanging out? Embarrassing!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else just seen her latest post of her awkwardly posing around in a bikini, nearly tripping over her own feet with her fanny lips hanging out? Embarrassing!
What ever is she doing there???... She looks drunk. And those glasses 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get her patronising posts about weight! Or stupid poses she does! And some of the stuff she wears is ridiculous! That post about school run 🤮. How embarrassing for her kids!

Reactions: 1
I don’t get her patronising posts about weight! Or stupid poses she does! And some of the stuff she wears is ridiculous! That post about school run 🤮. How embarrassing for her kids!
I feel AWFUL. for her kids, what’s going to happen when they go to secondary school or high school and the boys friends see her half naked or will she have her daughter sell her skinny shake too? Or her kids friends mums might not want their kids lives recorded on social media or want to be seen having around with her!!

It’s a pity about fearless I genuinely hoped it would’ve been ok stuff, the pictures on it all seem to be taken in her bedroom now anyway! I’d love to know what went on in their HQ it’s mad how she could be so fake? Like do her kids know she has a “camera voice” I wonder !

The glasses are awful Christ - fair enough they’re trendy but trends aren’t meant to be worn on someone they look awful on

Reactions: 1
Omg I know!!!

She’s like “no excuses mums, if I can be skinny then so can you, I put 5 stone on in pregnancy, now look at me”

duck off you twit.

She really needs to sort her photo filtering out - her legs look radioactive! ☢

• Haha
I bet she looks dog rough in real life. Her make up and tan are awful looking.

She really needs to sort her photo filtering out - her legs look radioactive! ☢
Radioactive is the In look girls 😝😝

especially when you’re desperately trying to spin MLM products because your fashion sense has gone down the drain in order to post 8 sponsored posts of clothes for teenagers that don’t fit you properly a day!

• Haha
I’m just so sick of her patronising posts! All for people feeling empowered and all the rest of it but just because you wanna dress like a half naked teenager on the school run doesn’t mean that anyone who doesn’t dresses like a granny!

Oh and all this tit about her having barely any work done Just:
Boobs
Nose
Cheeks
Lips
Botox

Yeh barely anything that!

Fake as fake can be trying to keep up with teenage insta models.

I’m just so sick of her patronising posts! All for people feeling empowered and all the rest of it but just because you wanna dress like a half naked teenager on the school run doesn’t mean that anyone who doesn’t dresses like a granny!

Oh and all this tit about her having barely any work done Just:
Boobs
Nose
Cheeks
Lips
Botox

Yeh barely anything that!

Fake as fake can be trying to keep up with teenage insta models.
Omg SO accurate like everything done perhaps??? And someone PLEASE teach her to edit photos like wtf is happening

Also did anyone notice she’s sold the Jeep (I’m pretty sure) she was showing off her nails or something the other day and it was an audi steering wheel in the background! Fearless gone and now the car - but not her expensive designer clothes or Botox!!

I feel like she’d be the kind of woman who’d scrimp on things like food in order to “live the good life” online ...