Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a beautiful house that they are renting, maybe with the option to buy in the future? Seems strange they would move from the house they owned into a rental.

Do you think they are renting? They were less than a year in the other place. Will be interesting to see how much they do to it. I guess houses up north are a lot more reasonable than the south as well, so maybe they have bought.

I know her previous business fearless went bust a few years back (actually a shame I really liked it!) there was sooo much drama on Facebook about her. Though business is hard and I imagine rough decisions were made. But she’s worked since and her fella has a gym business.

Perhaps her life insurance paid out as she had cancer. Would explain the increase in funds, the house is beautiful, I doubt rented, worth over a mil, the hope valley is a beautiful place to live.

I really like Beth, I get sometimes she comes across as annoying with the whole 30 year old mum thing but she seems nice and less fake than other influencers

How have they afforded a house worth over a mil in hope valley ?? I don’t get it ? He’s a personal trainer ne she does influencer work ? But she can’t be making that much money ? And like somebody said the amount of stuff she buys for herself shoes clothes make up etc cost a fortune

Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed she’s become way more “showy” about the house since she’s moved there?? It was more about the clothes in her old place? Now it’s all - spend the day with me sitting by a fire writing in a note pad or spend the day snowed in with me??!

Reactions: 5
I know her previous business fearless went bust a few years back (actually a shame I really liked it!) there was sooo much drama on Facebook about her. Though business is hard and I imagine rough decisions were made. But she’s worked since and her fella has a gym business.

Perhaps her life insurance paid out as she had cancer. Would explain the increase in funds, the house is beautiful, I doubt rented, worth over a mil, the hope valley is a beautiful place to live.

I really like Beth, I get sometimes she comes across as annoying with the whole 30 year old mum thing but she seems nice and less fake than other influencers
Hi Beth 👋🏽👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is every post 38 year old mum 🤣🫣 turn it in Beth we get it you are 38!!!!!
This! It’s a shame, I followed her because I liked her outfits. She doesn’t pop up too often but when she does every time it’s “how I dress as a 38 year old mum” “how I shop as a 38 year old mum of 3” “how I do my hair as a 38 year old mum” it’s so irrelevant and boring! Does she want people to tell her she doesn’t look 38? She doesn’t look like a mum of 3?

Reactions: 4
This! It’s a shame, I followed her because I liked her outfits. She doesn’t pop up too often but when she does every time it’s “how I dress as a 38 year old mum” “how I shop as a 38 year old mum of 3” “how I do my hair as a 38 year old mum” it’s so irrelevant and boring! Does she want people to tell her she doesn’t look 38? She doesn’t look like a mum of 3?
I honestly think that’s what it is, she wants people to be like “you look much younger” “no way you have have 3 kids?!” Why else ram it down people’s throat

She blocked me cause I posted a comment on one of her posts saying for the love of god enough with the 38 year old mum thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She thinks she looks so young and looks so good people will be shocked and give her compliments and she’s desperate for the comments. People say I look younger than I am a lot and are shocked and to be fair I love it when they say it but I don’t go around fishing for it , and even if she mentioned it like now and again like on her birthday it wouldn’t be so bad but every single bloody post. Get over it already

Reactions: 6
She blocked me cause I posted a comment on one of her posts saying for the love of god enough with the 38 year old mum thing!
Are you the reason she’s changed one of the latest ones to “late thirties and a mum “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm sorry I really liked her but she's become very quiet on socials and boring if I'm honest and is constantly selling her exercise plan 🤨
It's maybe a nasty thing to say she's lost her way with styling she's better off leaving it to youngins

I'm sorry I really liked her but she's become very quiet on socials and boring if I'm honest and is constantly selling her exercise plan 🤨
It's maybe a nasty thing to say she's lost her way with styling she's better off leaving it to youngins
She’s gone so boring even her dress sense is horrific !! All the mellow music with the fire burning n self help books just boring Beth

Another 40% discount. She just can’t say no to “you girls”. 🙄

Must need to pay for the next holiday (in 3 weeks. She’s not at all relatable to her target audience 🤷‍♀️)
As a 37 year old mum of one - I should be her target audience. I could do with losing a bit of weight and my style needs updating.
I’m never going to buy anything from an influencer though, and her outfits recently have been awful.

Reactions: 3
Her style has went down hill it was when she got the north black fleece for £350 I thought your about as relatable as fly to any normal mums out there

Reactions: 1