Beth Bartram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Advertising Boux Avenue today, the bra apparently fits perfectly…except it doesn’t. Terrible advert for them to be honest.

Reactions: 2
Love people clocking that she’s trying to up her engagement by posting a champagne colour dress and saying you could wear it to a wedding

Her content has gone so downhill. Now flogging an ebook on how to be an influencer. She’s like QVC at this stage.

Hilarious really making out she wants to help and empower women to feel the same/have the same as she does ... but only for £30 first. 🤣

Reactions: 1
Sorry but she’s acting like she’s mother Teresa helping the poor?? You literally post a few outfits and flog your fitness thing to death

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry but she’s acting like she’s mother Teresa helping the poor?? You literally post a few outfits and flog your fitness thing to death
she isnt even big in the influencer game to want to sell her ‘tips’ 🤣

whats chapter 1? - be a 30 something old mot with 4 kids?

that should be the name of her autobiography

• Haha
How to dress as a mom of 4 , how to eat as a mom of 4, how to work out as a mom of 4, how to tit as a mom of 4 , turn it in Beth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy Beth’s vlogs in the old days with her Primark hauls in her old house…she was relatable. I unfollowed when she moved to her new house. When to find some old YouTube to watch today and she has deleted all of her old vlogs. How odd!

She’s advertising tweakments but has terrible Botox. She has Spock brows and a permanent wrinkle at the arch which makes her look surprised

So I’m assuming she rents the house she’s in? Because online it’s says it was last sold in 1999

I was so blinded by this women and now I can’t tolerate her!

I did think how the hell would they afford a house like that!! Talk about all smoke and mirrors

She is a con artist!!! She sells these fitness plans and looking at all the comments she never reply’s to anyone’s questions about the plan unless they are feeding her narcissistic ego

Thought exactly the same. People have complained about it being the same exercises over and over again for 8 weeks! Why the duck would you sign up to that when there are loads of decent workouts on youtube for free. Greedy as duck and absolute load of tit

I reckon they must rent out the new build they bought. Why would you sell a house within a year of moving in - was pretty obvious they must be renting.

The house with the aga cooker in the kitchen sold in 2022

Looks like they didn’t own the town house and rented it as there are no recent sales on that house! It’s currently on booking.com as a holiday let 👀

Looks like the house they are in now is also rented

So wonder what the con artists are up to? 🕵
---
He’s also applied for this on one of his businesses and then appointed Beth as a director recently on another business but under a different sir name 🤔 aren’t they married?

IMG_1383.jpeg

Last edited:
Wtf!!! Such a couple of con artists! They totally have given the impression they bought both of those properties. With the town house they were talking about why they would be doing to the garden and how they decided not to have a dining table and massive island instead. All just seems very dishonest.

They are definitely married.