Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
another vegas trip? weren't they just there a few weeks ago?

let me guess:

eataly
bellagio conservatory
golden steer
desserts
walking the strip
more desserts
pizza
burgers
more desserts

bonus points for another coked out foodie tour

more bonus points for another flat tire on the way there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

tgerlily

VIP Member
I’m confused about their Feb Disneyland “Update” video as they share a strawberry dole whip, half of the video is them on the Jungle Cruise, then they go to Winnie the Pooh as Spencer remarks that the ride has elements of Splash Mountain. WHAT IS THE UPDATE?!

Also, in their Valentines video, Spencer cuts his spaghetti up as if he were a toddler
IMG_8054.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

cardfrek

VIP Member
So remember how KT was doing the Weight Watchers thing from 2017-2019? At least back then she was more upfront about it, instead of this miracle "I'm eating the same and do about the same amount of movement, yet the weight is magically disappearing 😱" bullshit she is trying to pull now.

• Haha
  • Heart

UncleLester

VIP Member
Tomorrow’s video will be real predictable:

Spencer and Katie will fawn all over their promotional gift sent to them from “Universal Epic Universe” just like all the other A/B/C Tier Theme Park content creators did today.*

IMG_8355.jpeg

*Unless by some mistake Universal Studios accidentally omitted the former King and Queen of Universal Mardi Gras from their list of influencers.

• Haha

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Anyone else see this strange comment on that Jess article Katie is butt hurt about…
IMG_3062.jpeg

Is Katie reading these comments?

• Heart
  • Haha

mad TEA party

VIP Member
oh I forgot to mention earlier but during the Spring video, Spencer mentions that time will spring forward in March. He didn't know when exactly because this lazy ass wipe couldn't take the 3 seconds to google it on his phone. They are so damn LAZY!! They fully expect to just walk around, point a camera and ramble on about a tree, a bush, a crack in the sidewalk, the latest sugar treat etc.... And then just expect a paycheck from brainless stans!

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
If you notice the shots where they are showing what I believe are screen shots on the phone, it is conveniently just below the top of the phone in both shots where the time would be shown.
They are such amateurs.

Screenshot_20240211_131658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240211_131632_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart