Best Life & Beyond #98 Katie chooses $500 Ears + Nobu Appetizers OVER a $695 Flat Fee Divorce Lawyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put this question to you......
Would someone who is living their best life invest so much time and energy in something that makes them unhappy?

Reactions: 30
As the Gerbil would say to you in a livestream...

"You're a pimp!"

Reactions: 17
I put this question to you......
Would someone who is living their best life invest so much time and energy in something that makes them unhappy?
Even people who are actually living their best life complain about their jobs - it's only natural. Most of us just aren't stupid enough to plaster it all over social media. She only gets away with it cuz there's nobody that can actually fire her. Unless, of course, you consider your followers as your boss.

Reactions: 29
Will this new version of KT continue to use her innocent niece as a prop just to stick it to Tattle?

Only a vile subhuman would do something like this.

Reactions: 26
With your permission,

Best Life & Beyond #99 - KT can't stomach pretending for views and likes so she's buys them for YouTube growth spikes

Reactions: 23
Imagine KT's surprise if she discovered that she earns less than a Disney cast member. If you divide their ad revenue and rope drop shirt earnings between Spencer and Katie, it's guaranteed she makes less than a full-time cast member.

Even if KT’s earnings were on par with a cast member, she would still fall short because, unlike a cast member, she doesn’t receive benefits—unless you consider VIP passes to the Pirates Dinner Adventure Halloween Vampirates Show a benefit.

Reactions: 32
Those VIP Passes to the Pirates Dinner Adventure are a huge perk...

...the the homeless people living along Beach Blvd. in Buena Park.

Reactions: 18
I need a photo of Pixar Charlie in a ROPE DROP shirt to know he’s still a supporter of BL&B.

Reactions: 27
I need a photo of Pixar Charlie in a ROPE DROP shirt to know he’s still a supporter of BL&B.
Charlie: Hey KT 2.2, its Checkbook. Please answer your phone. I’m here at rope drop. Where are you guys? This is getting old. C’mon. Get over here.
KT 2.2:

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.