Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a typical BLAB vlog, they walk, talk, look at stuff, and eat. KT eats a kids' Breakfast Slider from Galactic Grill because she's not that hungry 🙄 and witches that the turkey bacon is cold. But later she miraculously has room in her park belly to consume a gingerbread churro with a butterscotch dipping sauce.

View attachment 2585959

Here's the entire vlog condensed to under a minute:
She always has to flaunt her “kids” size breakfast she eats. Its becoming the new “nonalcoholic” saying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I find their relationship to be very odd. KKKT once again trying to act like she’s fun, but just reminding us she’s 30 stuck on 13 who’s infatuated with older men. Men who can support her, give her what she wants after throwing a tantrum. Yes, KKKT is all of those things but what she forgets to realize is the best she can do is an older hobo man living in mommy’s basement or her mommy’s leftovers.

IMG_0992.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
omg the tongue
KT that looks dumb when teens do it, much worse when 30somethings. in fact i think you're the first over 30 ive seen do it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I find their relationship to be very odd. KKKT once again trying to act like she’s fun, but just reminding us she’s 30 stuck on 13 who’s infatuated with older men. Men who can support her, give her what she wants after throwing a tantrum. Yes, KKKT is all of those things but what she forgets to realize is the best she can do is an older hobo man living in mommy’s basement or her mommy’s leftovers.

View attachment 2593139

*she’s almost 37 stuck on 13

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We know Spence just does contract work, but does KT get PTO from her very involved full time job, or does she just have to take the financial hit over Thanksgiving?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I am amused that they don’t take any meal photos with Checkbook Charlie any more because we blew up their grift.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am amused that they don’t take any meal photos with Checkbook Charlie any more because we blew up their grift.
Annnnnnnnd cue IG photo of KKKT2.0 at lunch/dinner/coffee/single serve ice cream with her great 'friend' CB Charlie.

I honestly feel very sorry for him. I think he is a lonely old man who deserves better friendships.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
KT “I’ll be wearing them all the time now” So far the ears have made one appearance to show them off.

IMG_0995.jpeg

Meanwhile at the park today KT the sleepy Ogre is sporting these. Makes you think if the “@swarovski” ears will be worn again or have they been listed on eBay🤣

IMG_0994.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.