Best Life & Beyond #97 Apologies abound, viewership is down, Serf's a scab clown and KT is still round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crying laughing emoji would suggest she thinks of herself as someone on par with Melissa McCarthy.
I will give KKKunty this.. she is on par with Amy Shummer. They both give off the same smell. Like failure and CVS body spray

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mother Emmons’ Cue Card?:

“Spencer, we’re not having this discussion again this year.”

*pause*

“There just is no room for her at the Malibu table with everyone else in the family.

If it is so important, you both can just be together in the little place that she uses to hide from her husband in Irvine.”

A few days later in Irvine:

059FBA76-38E4-48E8-AE88-3655EBEAE572.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I believe when Katie mentions "a lot of people have been asking," she's specifically talking about only one person, Cheryl, the stan.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
After working his shift overnight, keeping the elegant Aramark Food of Disneyland secure, Replacement Charlie was summoned after a brief nap to go buy Katie a Starbucks…on Thanksgiving.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone posted this link in the Tracker thread:

My mind immediately went to KT and her crappy cooking videos. This is totally something she would make, although it is missing the trash bag cooking liner (for easier cleanup). Plus, since they have no one who would accept their invitation to Thanksgiving day dinner, this is just the perfect amount of food for KT. Maybe even a little taste for Spencer.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Best Life and Beyond's previous Thanksgivings 😂
Screenshot_20231123_182932_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231123_185004_YouTube.jpg

KT "We kind of skipped, I mean not. We had a little bit. it was some food here. We just we were so tired from the trip ( the one with the flat tire) We hung out and we watched TV. We talked about it with our family and ourselves obviously and you know we're very fortunate that we get to see our families a lot like you know more than you know most people um especially I get to see my family because they come to Disney with us um ....we will try for Christmas..."

🤣😅😂 what a round about way to say you weren't invited anywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.