Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it ironic that the people worried about harming their channel by posting "shorts" are the ones who got into a profanity-laden argument on Main Street USA during Princess Night?

“LONG form”
IMG_1132.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow.
WOOoooow.....
The Apologies video is LeGiT the funniest thing I have listened to all weekend. I haven't seen any of their recent videos but decided to listen to this sparkling gem as I work on stuff around the house, and I honestly think it is packed FULL of tattle gold! I mean, they start off STROOOONG with labeling themselves workaholics, but that's only the beginning! Now, I haven't finished it ALL just yet because I'm pacing myself, and I had to stop and comment here, but....Whew!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The subtext now is that, even if, at long last, and with much poorly-planned and ineffective effort, they may have reached a hundred thousand subscribers, it’s still not nearly enough to support their sickeningly wasteful lifestyle. By far. BY FAR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The subtext now is that, even if, at long last, and with much poorly-planned and ineffective effort, they may have reached a hundred thousand subscribers, it’s still not nearly enough to support their sickeningly wasteful lifestyle. By far. BY FAR.
Seriously. They hovered between 80K and 96-98K for what? The last 2 and 1/2, 3 years or longer?

• Haha
  • Heart
But you know what, you two morons? If Spin-Sir did his directing whatever job full time, it might be enough for a comfortable, albeit pared-down, lifestyle. Gravy would be if she would go back to washing dogs’ asses or whatever she did, and tried to get back into LV nursing or whatever she supposedly did.

Pfffft. Like that would ever happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BLaB #96 they don’t see viewers as a lump and according to KT, Spencer really knows how to hump.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you believe they'd dare to display that YouTube plaque, even knowing it was obtained dishonestly, or will it end up in the pile of worthless objects in the garage?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They should run a contest and give away that plaque. Just like the jellybean jar - except the ask would be to guess how many real subscribers they actually have?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Best Life & Beyond #96 Katie Fears No Human on This Earth While Placing a Bag to Hide Her Girth

• Haha
  • Heart
Thread Name Suggestion (for your consideration):

Best Life & Beyond #96 Katie is in delusion as Best Life admit their subs are an illusion

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
BLAB: we can always do a 'what happened?!" video to get extra views

you know who doesn't do what happened videos? every other vlogger

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.