Best Life & Beyond #95 Katie continues to gain weight, and Spencer calls it Gazebogate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh good grief was is this explanation about now. obviously i wont watch it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So it looks like Spencer is prepared to be a scab.
Let's see a show of hands who is surprised?

As Drew just found out, there is no "outside of" when it comes to Hollywood and anyone connected with it. She was considered one of Hollywood's favorites, and look how quickly they came down on her.
I dare Spencer to try and take a gig. I triple dog dare him. No one in Hollywood right now is that stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So it looks like Spencer is prepared to be a scab.
Let's see a show of hands who is surprised?

As Drew just found out, there is no "outside of" when it comes to Hollywood and anyone connected with it. She was considered one of Hollywood's favorites, and look how quickly they came down on her.
I dare Spencer to try and take a gig. I triple dog dare him. No one in Hollywood right now is that stupid.
1694983481360.png

"I fear no human on this earth..." 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Can someone confirm when KT's last solo vlog appearance was (not in Spencer's mom's Malibu hovel, or Newpor....eh, Irvin....eh Tustin pad)?
Had to be pre-Griftergate.
Miss "I am not afraid of any human being" sure has not been anywhere I can recall in over a year without old Serf, her step-dad, or CC.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 2456117

"I fear no human on this earth..." 😆
What gets me laughing in here is "blocks the flow of creative energy". Like WTF? Does she mean "blocks the flow of her reactive enemas"? That I could believe. Of all the time I have been on Tattle, I would never take the words "creative energy" and apply them to KT. Not even separately. I've not seen one creative thought or video come from her.

The only energy she can lay claim to is of the negative, soul-sucking and channel crushing kind. That I have seen in spades. She is a true energy vampire. 🧛‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She really is dumber than a box of rocks or completely delusional!
Everyone has seen your videos where you go to the parks late at night to avoid vloggers who arrive early to film a special event so they can get it on their social media asap (like good vloggers do)
Why don't you show us your creativity and film, edit & upload solo why Spencer is being a scab?
Why are you avoiding Orange County Court and your husband Matt in order to remain married?
You fear no human on earth and you are such a strong Leo woman but you ran like a baby to security when the plaid hero correctly called you a grifter to your face
Lay off the weight loss drugs KT they may be causing early onset dementia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My takeaway from this, THEY NEED MONEY. YouTube, their "passion" isn't earning enough so Spencer has gotten himself another gig. He seemed embarrassed when announcing this. Must be kind of desperate if he's willing to risk being labeled a scab. Anyway, expect less content from BLAB because he'll be working (but not KT!).

Animated GIF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So Spencer has to work and can’t go to Knott’s Scary Farm but what’s keeping Big Fella away from going? What’s her excuse for not going and filming a low quality home video for their embarrassing channel?

View attachment 2455780
no way in hell KT would even think about going to the park by herself after the columbia incident. she's extremely paranoid about being approached at the park by trolls

they're both paranoid really, considering most of the time they have some sort of "muscle" walking with them. whether it's pixar chuck, dollar store pixar chuck, off-duty cast members, etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Best Life & Beyond 96: They fear no human on this earth...except literally everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How proud they must be to be able to display that stolen plaque on their stolen Woo shelves, in the apartment they steal money to pay for.....
Well done, BLAB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Over 40 minutes of 2 narcissists blabbing away about their mental health & how they are stronger than ever since the terrible things that "happened to them". Don't they mean the terrible things they did???

KT looks like she isn't wearing bottoms & blocking her crotch with her huge Stanley mug. She states she just got out of the shower, but put back on Oma's huge ring, a small band on the other ring finger & has a sparkly/diamond tennis bracelet on each wrist, yet couldn't dry her hair. "Taking care of grandma" sure seems to be paying off for her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.