Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
6:59 Disneyand Standard Time….
KT: Spencer, send one of my default excuses to cancel the livestream. I’m too full. Don’t give them another date yet.
IMG_0873.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

disneynana21

VIP Member
The new Vegas vlog is LAME. It's just another "walk, talk, and eat" video with no reason or purpose for existing. It's short too, only 15 minutes long. There was nothing of interest to show. KT and Spencer are just plain boring to watch.

There was one interesting bit however. While they were in Crystals they pass the Yves Saint Laurent store and KT's demeanor immediately turns sour. She seemed to have been triggered by the sight of real YSL bags. Even Spencer seems aware of what's happening and goes silent for a moment. Watch...

Lmfao!!! Que the hair tugging. She looks like she wants to cry! KT, I dare you to carry your YSL bag and walk into a YSL store. You would NEVER, you know why? You have some knock off Amazon version and we all know it!
---
I can’t watch. I won’t watch. Not even to hate watch but watching the clips shared here gives me such major second hand embarrassment for those two ass hats. They are so done. Washed up. Has beens. Major posers. Watching KT waddle and shuffle about with her weight blows my mind. As we all have said, if this is living your best life, I’ll take a hard pass!

• Haha
  • Heart

ohmygoddude82

r) Filming someone live without their permission on an attraction at Disneyland while loudly calling them names and insulting them, then having the nerve to have that person (who did nothing to you) and their child kicked out of the park.

s) calling people "trolls" and "basement dwellers" and talking shit constantly about anyone who doesn't kiss your fat ass. Also harassing them in their private messages.

• Heart

invincible_1200s

Chatty Member
Spencer you dumbass, the screen went blank during the segment about the Enchilada Pizza at Alien Pizza Planet. This is what everyone sees...

Screenshot (507).png

• Haha
  • Wow

summa1888

VIP Member
hahhhsaaahhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

we do it for the guests

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I was going to hate watch but bailed only a minute in. The cheesy music, the sunglasses in the house, KT plopping herself in the patio chair….I just can’t with these two. I’ll rely on you people who are stronger than me for recaps

• Haha
  • Heart

theycallmeJoan

VIP Member
KT watching everyones Star Wars Nite vlogs

IMG_0876.jpeg

remember, it’s not our thing. It’s not my thing! The food looks so stupid and gross! I want it!

• Haha
  • Sick