Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimax

Chatty Member
This LIVE was inevitable.

Katie seems to thrive being on a platform that lets her talk down to her Minions while repeatedly referencing her recent W’s - like how great her Grand Cal Staycation was!

Potential Bingo Spots for Tonight:

- Reference to “already missing WDW so much”

- Praise for the new Disney Vacation Club lounge and how incredible it is for Creators like them to have a space like that in the middle of a day to recharge, literally and figuratively!

- A “tall tale tease” that vaguely eludes to another mythical trip on deck, perhaps Aulani or an International Park with potentially calculated/misleading language. Katie seems to get anxiety when she doesn’t have anything planned for the future that she can attempt to make others jealous with.

- Spotting in the background a beach chair in a state of being crafted into a weapon.

- Reference to WDW change in reservations for APs, going to die on the AP lie, and how Disneyland should follow suit!

- Someone immediately being removed from Chat for mentioning Questa, New Mexico

- A character reference to Brickey being a great friend and human being.
My God, it's like a recap of what already happened. Spot-on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
KT doesn’t know how to split things evenly and of course she took the bigger side…shocker. I fast forwarded past most the video but the fact that they ate 11 things before the sun even was close to going down made my stomach hurt 🤢🤢
OMG that's not even close to being even! I'd be pissed if i was splitting something with someone and they cut it like this. This is why my rule is whoever cuts it in half, the other person gets to pick the piece they want first. It forces things to be cut more evenly. My kids have learned that lesson the hard way. 😂

• Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
If Dense is going to talk so much crap about Disney and the food, then please, just don't go. I'm sure they will appreciate not having your business 🙂 for not just 30 days this time

Also, now we have to see this omppa loompa in a "Rainbow Lion" costume for pride night?! Please, no..that's not "cute"... Just sit on a pack of skittles, you'll have a full explosion of color on your ass.
They sound like that guy at work who just won’t leave but complains about the management and the place forever. He knows he can’t leave. How else would they make “content”? They’re spoiled losers who only care about their ability to make a buck off the parks and have everything catered to their jaded needs. It’s sad. They’re the people who really shouldn’t go to the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart

dizzydis

Wow KT, was it the most legit? We should tag your favorite farmers market in Laguna because I’m pretty user you said the same thing about a vendor there or maybe it’s just because you’re “Big Fella”. What is it that you DONT like? Also I think you and Spencer are PATHETIC for riding David & Liz’s coattails on the whole Grand Californian staycation vlog. Can you do anything on your own anymore? I mean the copycat vlogs, the clickbaity titles of vlogs, the thumbnails, all seem to mimic other channels.
---

My reminder to hit the gym after drop off this
Watching their "Grand Cal hotel" as Dense calls it, tour video has so many cringe moments. From Katie saying all this talk about food has me hungry let's go, Dense saying ok where going. Then him getting a croissant, her getting the chocolate croissant and her also wanting a muffin and Dense saying ok that's enough and her sayong we will split it. Dense goes to film the pool and cabana that Fresh baked had and comes back. KT already ate the chocolate croissant and Dense says: you couldn't wait for me? KT: No I couldn't and once I started I couldn't stop because it was sooooo gooood!

• Haha
  • Wow

cardfrek

VIP Member
did they say if they were going tonight?
They might have mentioned it during their Bestie Only stream last night, but I am always bored to tears watching, so I didn't even bother checking it out when it was posted in the thread eariler.

Maybe Spence will break out the wookie onesie he wore back in 2018 again :ROFLMAO:
dummy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Cocobean9

VIP Member

Don’t be negative… “it’s not cool for the cast members”
I seem to remember Spence sh*tting all over Disney in the latest Besties stream re: special event/party offerings :unsure: Complaining and saying it's not worth going to these events isn't a compliment to the cast members

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29