Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
KT puts a dealer's visor on her dirty head in a souvenir shop, Dence says, "It's old school, like your Dad would have worn this."

Dumb- KT: "Really? What is it for?" :rolleyes:

and

Dumber-
Dence: "Just looking cool." 🤡

1684072050537.png

Does Linda realize that KT learned grammar while growing up in Disneyland...? 🤣🤣🤣

1684073238970.png

"Stay in school kids." 🚌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Evil Texan

VIP Member
At least KT isn't a mother. Can you imagine the train wreck that would be?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty clear what’s going on here.

Spencer cucked Matty when he originally convinced KT to cheat on her husband with him. Then Public Figure Jeremy Jordan cucked Spencer when KT started sewing her wild Disney oats with him to clear her mind of all the infidelity.

Now that it’s all water under the bridge, and Jeremy & Spence are essentially tunnel brothers - I think it‘s pretty obvious why public figure Jeremy Jordan offered up some of his castmember DVC perks to get them into a villa…but do I really have to say it?
Hi, I'd like to report the smell of hard boiled eggs, chili cheese fritos and sauerkraut emanating from the room next to us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Linda, Spontaneous trip to Las Vegas", would make a perfect title to rename this video (and it fits too)! (y)

Remember Linda, KT was literally raised in Disneyland, she never learned big words like "Spontaneous". 🚌

1684102181124.png

😆

• Haha

tgerlily

VIP Member
Is KT referring to Liz not supporting her when she asked Liz to lie and say her and Spencer didn’t have Covid?
IMG_0189.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Somebody started panicking after seeing the Patreon numbers. They can't even wait until Thursday night to be passive aggressive and "compete" against Fresh Baked. Are they worried how they're going to pay off the FL trip credit card debt?

• Haha
  • Heart

Second Classholes

VIP Member
Stop laying low lol who called you that?
Oh, some Justin the van boy, fanboy.
They said that there were shitty and toxic people in here because people were picking on him.
I said there weren't any shitty or toxic people in here unless it was KT or Spencer trolling and then he said I was one of the shitty and toxic people in here......

But I went to shitty and toxic rehab and now have been rehabilitated! 🤣

Honestly, I've just been busy. And these two have been so absolutely boring that there hasn't been much to discuss besides the continual massive amounts of garbage they inhale. I can't for the life of me understand how they can have a single legitimate stan left.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pez D. Spencer

VIP Member
WTF do they do with all that food? None of that dreck looked even remotely appetising. And her little spokesmodel routine, demonstrating all that horrendous fare, with her pudgy, grimy paws, didn’t make it look any better. By far. BY FAR.

Also, have you ever noticed they often latch on to a word, misuse it, then misuse it again and again throughout their vlog?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

summa1888

VIP Member
how soon before they start riding around on scooters because of the weight.
nothing more pathetic than someone who's not even elderly, not even disabled riding around on those

oh wait i just described tony

• Haha