Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disdad1984

What Brickey failed to mention is that 80-90 percent of the “Trolls” they have are based on THEIR actions. When you act like an ass and ruin other people’s experiences at a beloved theme park you become a target of ridicule. The best thing they could do is apologize to everybody publicly for their rudeness and entitlement towards the park and then change. I’m tired of this people of mean to BLAB for no reason shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Vloggie 127

Brickey blaming social media for what Spencer does. “It’s YOUR FAULT he made a video about it!” No, it’s Turbo’s fault for getting in Justin’s face to begin with. Had Justin or Turbo not said anything there would be no issue right now.

And then saying “They’re under so much pressure” boo fricken hoo. THEY HAVE BROUGHT ALL THIS ON THEMSELVES! Do you see Adam or Justin getting the amount of hate BLAB gets? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

And lastly let me say, if you can’t stand the heat get out of Disney’s kitchen. If they don’t want all the pressure they should go get a job pumping gas somewhere.

• Heart

cjsuperbadger

To add on, if you’re an adult male or female who goes to Disney parks without kids or a significant other at the very best you are a loser, at the worst you are super creepy..especially with a camera in your hand
This comment pisses me off! I am an adult female and go to Disneyland by myself because my husband has terminal cancer and sometimes I just need to get away and forget the realities that I deal with every day! You’re painting with a very broad brush with this statement!

• Heart
Imagine what complete c*nts Spencer and Katie had to be for Adam to cut them out of his life personally and professionally. Maybe it went beyond the apartment thing and that’s just we know about.
It was never about the apartment or the money for Adam, this was very personal. The hateful way KT and Spence treated his best friend Daphne (aka Natalie at the time) hurt him deeply, it was a gut punch. They didn't agree with her lifestyle/profession (or may have been KT's pure jealousy of her) so they ignored her and refused to show her in their videos, on their so-called "family" channel (although Best Life and Beyond is run by a lying, cheating, adulteress, pig and her graffiti spraying, alcoholic, ancient partner in crime).

Around that same time, a barrage of negative comments started showing up on Adams videos featuring Daphne, from some low life, bottom of the barrel, losers (probably BLOB). It got so bad at one point he put out a statement on Twitter that he would NOT tolerate derogatory comments about his friends (meaning Daphne) or family, and that he would permanently ban anybody that continued to do so, he then disabled "comments" on his videos for a while.

KT and Spence have made an all out personal attack on Daphne, for no good reason. She was rightfully hurt, which in turn hurt Adam. That's why she's so vehemently stuck up for Adam, and for herself against this pure evil attack. And, to top it all off with a big red juicy cherry, they did Adam dirty.

Just look at their face's, these two the real victims, they are the ones who were put under severe stress by KT and Spence, and yet they've managed to handle themselves admirably IMHO.

1679602005997.png

1679604188443.png

Here are the cliffnotes for @Cap'n John Dee:
BLOB dissed Daphne, and it done hurt Adam real bad, done felt like a stab in his chest. 🗡 Adam was hurteded cause Daphne was side eyed 😒 and cause she landed on the cutin floor in the Bu ✂ . Daphne done come out in fight 'in mode 💪 to protect her BFF and herself. The're look'in mighty stressed out by what BLOB done did. I like em "a lot".
The End.

• Heart

kitchencouch

KKKT gets real quiet every time they break up.

They’ll reach 100,000 break ups before they reach 100,000 subs

• Haha
  • Wow
Brickey went with the ol’ “that’s not who we are/they are/I am” defense when shitty people get exposed doing shitty things. I detest when people use this defense, because that’s exactly who they are! Him wondering how BLAB continues going on after all the “harassment” made me lol. That’s because they are narcissists that have not taken ANY accountability for their shitty behavior, Brick. You forgot that little tidbit. Also what’s up with 4 hour phone call conversations with them??? Sounds like y’all were trying to conjure up some damage control… sure doesn’t sound like a “best life” to me!

Katie’s radio silence is due to her scouring social media for mental health posts that she can then repost on her IG stories…. It’s not like she’s going to use this “break” for some serious self introspection!

Also kudos to all of you that made it past 5 minutes of Brickey’s insufferable video!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

WinniethePooh

Chatty Member
Brickey says Justin shouldn't have called Spencer out in his video, as Brickey calls out Justin in his video.......
🤣
And then he said Spencer shouldn't have made the follow up video because it keeps adding fuel to the fire, as Brickey makes another video to add fuel to the drama

Does anyone know which Clown College Mark Brickey attended?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42