Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohmygoddude82

Sorry but if I’m walking around a kids park with my children and see an adult by themselves it’s weird. These parks are breeding grounds for creepers
There is NOTHING weird about an adult going someplace that makes them happy, even if it's by themselves. I go to Six Flags by myself all the time, out to dinner, to the movies, concerts. I wasn't aware if you didn't have a child with you at an AMUSEMENT PARK (it's not called a kids park, all ages are welcome) that meant you were a weirdo. People can, and do go to parks by themselves all the time, and they aren't there to prey on your kids. That seems awfully judgmental.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

mad TEA party

VIP Member
I was looking for something specific to edit and came across this Spencer DIY special that I had to share 😅
GridArt_20230323_160049436.jpg

In front of a bunch of people they set up the camera. Walk away. Ok time to pretend the camera isn't there. Let's look like we are in love...😂 KT looking everywhere else. Hilarious. Then they have to walk back and pick up the camera. To be one of those people watching this go down, lmao

• Haha

westville

Chatty Member
As Uncle Lester always reminds us, traveling to Vegas midweek when hotel rooms are cheap is their MO. I wonder which black t-shirt KT will be wearing to their fancy steakhouse dinner. The stained one or the other stained one?

• Haha
  • Heart

disdad1984

Best life and Beyond #88. Brickey Defend’s, Subscriber’s pretend, KT and Spencer have come to the end.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
"BLaB iS UnDeR sO mUCh PrESsuRE"... girl bye! If you're going to make a video where you essentially paint yourself as a gate-keeper for the community... you need to explain WHY it is that BLAB draws so much criticism and "harassment". Tell the whole story, go ahead.

You know who else is "under pressure"? Nearly everyone on the planet that's trying to scratch out a decent living!

Also if you don't want to be the topic of conversation on social media, maybe...I dunno, stop trying to be social media influencers???

I just can't, stop trying to speak with any sort of gravitas because it just ain't workin' for ya Brickey.

• Haha
  • Heart

GInursemyass

There are like 7.8 billion people in the world and these two nuked their entire channel because 40 people were making fun of them. Amazing

• Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I don't know when I started posting, but I do know that I found this site after googling "people who eat their dogs after slathering them with cream cheese".

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalo Salamanca

VIP Member
Do they think they are just going to game the system without any consequences? Further and further down the rabbit hole…

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

ChitChatt

VIP Member
OH Brickey... have several seats.

Kitra... on the other hand, I could tell she was holding some ish back...
I know Kitra wants to blast them so bad but she’s holding back for Peter’s sake. Hey Kitra, if you’re reading here it’s okay to blast off some of those tweets that you’re saving

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43